Question

Streaming

• 9 February 2023
  • 7 replies

Badge
  • First activity
  • 2 replies

TMobile Team,

With Netflix money grab updates and poor content I think consumers would like to see more options in the future.  Are there any plans to drop NETFLIX or add better streaming options for your plans?  Is it possible to make a comparable savings plan with Paramount, or offer Disney or HBO as an option?

Thank you. 

Mark 

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

This is basically a user to user forum with some tmobile moderation so if you want to get your voice heard try using messenger on one of tmobile's social media platforms like Facebook or Twitter.

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

Personally, I would prefer Amazon Prime, like Metro has, but that's just my opinion.

Badge

Great to know.  I don't use Facebook or Twitter.  It's too bad that all these companies only embrace social media communications.  I like the idea of a amazon prime discount as well. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

why shouldnt companies get more with the times and add on new/more ways to contact them? you can call them or use the chat feature if its available as well?

Badge

Yeah, your right.  Chat feature wasn't available.  No email was provided. and calling gets automated messages (wasting my time) - I was simply looking to share a thought to increase value.  I just figured since this was provided, they actually monitored it.  If not oh well.  I am not that concerned.  

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Personally, I would prefer Amazon Prime, like Metro has, but that's just my opinion.

II can see Tmobile ending that perk since it ending for Sprint customers 3 years after the merger.

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

II can see Tmobile ending that perk since it ending for Sprint customers 3 years after the merger.

Me too, sadly.