Solved

support for auto pay

• 19 January 2024
  • 5 replies

Badge

Ever since t-mobile started wanting users to pay via bank account,which I don’t want to do, t-mobile auto pay has not worked.  I get harassed for being late, but my profile still says I’m set up for auto pay.  I have talked with tmobile support 4 times now after trying to figure the issue out on my own didn’t work.  Well, the 4th time I talked to tmobile I even had them put in a new credit card account and I get harassed for non-pay again.  Anyone else suffering this pain of tmobile?  I don’t think verizon or at&t would be as stupid with billing as t-mobile is.  I can’t imagine I am the only person effected.

icon

Best answer by fireguy_6364 20 January 2024, 00:03

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

if you are meaning you can use whatever to pay with V or ATT then no..well kind of....V its bank info or their own CC card to get the discount..ATT still does the auto pay discount for using a CC card but they dropped how much by i believe half of what they used to.

Badge

I don’t care about getting a discount, I just want to use a credit card instead of my bank for Auto-pay.  That doesn’t seem like much to ask as I’ve been doing that for over 10 years with t-mobile and no problems, until 6 months ago. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

which is when they shut down the promo for auto pay with a CC card..if able contact TMO through either Facebook or Twitter. they might have to remove it fully then re add it back on? either way an agent will need to assist with this one.

Badge

I did connect with Vinny on FB TMO, took a little time but Vinny did identify an issue & my issue is getting resolved.  I appreciate finding out on this forum about connecting thru FB.  And appreciate the FB team!

Ever since t-mobile started wanting users to pay via bank account,which I don’t want to do, t-mobile auto pay has not worked.  I get harassed for being late, but my profile still says I’m set up for auto pay.  I have talked with tmobile support 4 times now after trying to figure the issue out on my own didn’t work.  Well, the 4th time I talked to tmobile I even had them put in a new credit card account and I get harassed for non-pay again.  Anyone else suffering this pain of tmobile?  I don’t think verizon or at&t would be as stupid with billing as t-mobile is.  I can’t imagine I am the only person effected.

Same here they just let you dig yourself deeper and deeper , same exact issue I set up autopay then no notifications sent didn’t even try to charge me then I set up an arrangement plan and didn’t go through and now I’m behind on it and had the money there but now they want about 500$ from me 190 past due and 300 coming up any day and you think they’ll try to help me unscrew myself?..  hell no they got me to where I either pay them a third of my rent or go without a phone and not like I can unlock the phone to switch providers so now my credit will be screwed so they are scammers and should be illegal what they do to people . Glad to hear not just me but sorry that it’s a thing for more people at the same time , horrible horrible experience with T-Mobile and how have I been paying on time for 2 years or more and still not have my iPhone 13 paid off !? I’ve been stuck on 6 more payments for so long I lost track usually let my lady handle this but it’s gotten out of hand