Question

t-mobile does not care any more.

Badge

t-mobile does not care any more. I have been with this company for 17 years. I have a phone that does not work properly and asked them to give an upgrade phone that does the daily calls and apps ….they giving me hard time, after many days and hours on the phone, their manager who is extremely unaware of promotions or options, say you have to pay over $600 for a phone, or wait until chrismas , may be there is a promo at that time, or just go with another company!!!

Is that what T mobile does about 17 years loyalty?. we asked them...even tried to reach the CEO….the answer was : we do not care!!!

conclution: perhaps tell everyone about this experience and pack our bags to leave and go with another company who is more decent than T mobile.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

mind elaborating on “does not work properly”

and what phone is it?

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

T-Mobile had offers in the last couple of years to upgrade obsolete phones for net-zero cost. I’m surprised you didn’t get the news.

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

I'd rather keep my plan than be forced off of it due to upgrade requirements needing to change it. My last three updates were a bogo for LG 30’s, 2 Pixel 4XL’s for 40% off and the most recent is a Pixel 6 for $150 off.

I don't need free phones if I'm paying $60 for 2 lines of unlimited. I'll absorb the cost every 2 years I upgrade.

Last free phone I got from TMobile I actually gave away.😉