T-Mobile promotional MasterCard

• 14 December 2020
  • 10 replies

Badge

I was issued a promotional debit MasterCard which worked up until I had about $100 balance and it frequently gets declined at the point of sale with some odd message such as "transaction canceled at pinpad" or some other vague message. I would never go for one of these rebate offers again. I've contacted Northline and they are of no help. It's my money - I should be able to spend it.

10 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

I hate promotional debit cards. Whenever we get them for a rebate , no matter where, it’s a 50/50 chance it will go through with no problem and the clerk never knows what causes the problem.

They run it as a debit/declined then they run it as a ccd/declined.

I just want to find out the remaining balance on my promotional debit MasterCard, 

This is one of the worst reward master card from Tmobile I ever use.  No customer support, no web link.  The display is horrible just like the third world country issued this card.

We have 3 promotional debit/credit cards that have to have a pin. They will not get approved without one. Tried to use the cards at a store and was told all the T-mobile cards that have been presented will not work at the store we tried. We were told the store selection is limited. Very disappointing. Now I have to figure out where to use the cards.

I want to get the balance on my TMobile promotional ecard

I have a MC debit card as a promotion when I switched over to TMobile.  When I set it up it didn’t ask me to set up a pin.  Does anyone know if the pin is the same as my account? If not how do I set it up? 

I set up my promotional debit card on my Apple Pay. I didn’t write down the number.  Does anyone know how to find out when the number is as Apple Pay only displays the last 4 digits 

I spent 2 hours on phone emials texts my account to get the rebate of 50.00 I guess its not available but that is what I signed up for becuse I got the internet tower

When will i rweceive my mastercard?????????????????

Badge

I see lots of questions here but no answers; is anyone moderating this thread or do I need to be looking somewhere else for answers?!?

I’m trying to find my rebate, where is it located on the site?  It has been approved and I accessed it on my phone but now that I’m on my computer, I cannot locate it.