Question

T-mobile sales mislead me when buying my plan

• 8 March 2024
  • 1 reply

Badge

Hello, i am deployed in Kosovo with the US Army National Guard. I switched from ATT to T-mobile in dec. The T-mobile sales rep in the Del City, Ok store told me “there is a tower near Camp Bondsteel and you won't be charged for phone calls”. This is the whole reason i switched to T-mobile from ATT.  now i have close to 60$ in roaming fees. T-mobile is only offering me a 1-time refund of 50% of that amount.  so now i am stuck with a 120$ a month plan that is costing me 25 cents min.  T-mobile customer service has been very unhelpful and seemed extremely unwilling to connect me with a supervisor, i had to request a supervisor 3 separate times. as of now i have been on the phone for 40 minutes with 75% of that being on hold.  I have also been on hold for 10 minutes alone waiting on a supervisor. 

1 reply

Badge

After 45 minutes on the phone the customer service rep was confused on what country i am in. Even tho i explained i am deployed to Kosovo. They have no offered to cover the charges but not want to block my ability to make calls. She seems to be under the impression that i am still in the US.