T mobile want to terminate my services after 10 years of loyal service

• 6 January 2023
  • 6 replies

Badge +1

Hello my email is ******************* My name is Tommy  I've been  a T mobile customer  for 10 years. recently got in financial trouble . I am a retired firefighter got hurt on the job now I am collecting  a  disability  pension check.  a T mobile customer  rep name Mari. assured me my services will not be terminate  until January  29th 2023 is when I recieve  my disability  check.  she even sent me a email assuring  Me my services  will not be terminated.  But now T mobile is saying they are not honoring the request  and are willing to terminate my services before the 29th. this horrible  I have no other way to communicate I thought The T mobile guarantee for 10 years of loyal service stood for something but I guess not 😥

Ric221 1 year ago

Contact them through their T-Force or Twitter service. They are higher tier support and should be able to help you better in this situation.

View original

6 replies

Badge +1

Are you needing help with your bill or are you just letting everyone know about how they treat their most loyal customers? If so that's messed up

Badge +1

I need help with my bill especially  after 10 years .and they are willing  to terminate  my service. I am disable in a wheelchair I recieve my diasble check on the 29th of January.  they should allow my phone to stay on until the 29th and then I can pay the entire bill.

Userlevel 4
Badge +5

Contact them through their T-Force or Twitter service. They are higher tier support and should be able to help you better in this situation.

Badge +1

ok thank you❤️

Userlevel 2
Badge +1

Hey Tommy,

Thank you for your service as a first responder. I’m unsure what got lost in translation, but we’ll get you taken care. I’m sure we can resolve this through one of our contact channels. Were you able to get connected with T-Force? 

For your safety, I removed your email address from your initial post. I don’t want some devious person trying to use it to scam or spam you.