Question

The MSISDN is already registered to another IAM user account when trying to login

• 2 June 2022
  • 3 replies

Badge

Hi

I had a prepaid sim that i created an account for. I then went to a Tmobile shop and upgraded to magenta max. I was given a new SIM and the old Tmobile number was ported to it. Since the i get a The MSISDN is already registered to another IAM user account message when trying to login to my account. Any ideas how to resolve please

3 replies

Any resolution to this?  I am getting this error message. 

I had ported my number to another provider but ended up coming back to T-Mobile after a short time. 

For anyone that is still having problem with this issue:

Get to the screen where you can select sign up.  Sign up normally.  Then select yes when asked if you want to use your XXX email to manage all of your TMobile accounts.  Voila!

For anyone that is still having problem with this issue:

Get to the screen where you can select sign up.  Sign up normally.  Then select yes when asked if you want to use your XXX email to manage all of your TMobile accounts.  Voila!

Oh wow, thank you so much. I’ve been trying to resolve this with the T-Mobile representatives who transferred me

to the T-Mobile tech, for almost 2 weeks we’ve been going back and forth and they told me to wait 7 days before resolving my issues. I was soooo frustrated. Read your solution, took me just 2 minutes and everything was working. Thank you so much 😁