Tmobile is RIPPING ME OFF

• 20 April 2021
  • 2 replies

Badge

I am so sick and tired of the same BS I have had to deal with in regards to Tmobile. 

On November 27th my family and I went into a Tmobile store to look at new phones since their were Black Friday deals going on. We opened an account in my name for the phones and the representative told me that I don't qualify for a loan high enough to cover the phones so we used my mom's name instead and she did qualify for a higher loan, thus the phones were all opened in HER ACCOUNT (remember this for later). The representative told me he would cancel the account in my name and the phone would be opened in my mom's name. I thought, "great, don't have to worry about this." and moved on not thinking about this.

Come to find out on the 3rd week of January that Tmobile was charging me December and January for these phones when they were not supposed to be charged to me since it was supposed to be CANCELLED "as the representative told me" that same day. I called right away and it took me until the end of FEBRUARY to get one f***ing refund for January. This was after I had to continously call customer service and speak to 4 or 5 different representatives. I never received my refund for December and have already spoken to about 8 representatives on the phone giving me the same run around that "they're sorry this happened, we know you're frustrated, you will receive your refund in 3-5 days...blah blah blah" same crap but still haven't received my refund for December and it's already f***ing APRIL!!! When I finally requested to speak to a supervisor I was told that the charge is to balance the phones on my mom's account, some BS and I told them no, you guys messed up and this was a promotional deal. The line "cut off " and when I called back for the same supervisor I had spoken to, she seemed to "be out of reach". What a f***ing joke.

Oh, and the cherry on top with this whole scenario, the account was closed (after I had bugged and called to close the account so I wouldn't get charged again for TMOBILE's idiotic mistake) and then I receive a bill from TMOBILE charging me to close the account when it was THERE fault and the representative! I was told the account would be closed and when I figured out that I was getting charged for this "closed account" I called to close it (again, TMOBILE's fault), then it was finally closed after 2 months of getting charged, and now I have an almost $300 dollar bill I have to pay for closing it when the phones have been charged and been used within my mom's account. Well, I'm not paying crap for your representatives incompetence. Even now, as I'm typing this out I'm on hold to speak to a representative, which I will have to request to speak to a supervisor a A 3RD F***ING TIME!!!

TMOBILE, DO BETTER AND GIVE ME MY REFUND. AND, I'M NOT PAYING THIS BILL THAT YOU GUYS MESSED UP ON. I WILL CONTINUE TO PUT THIS ON HERE, YOUR TWITTER, AND KEEP CALLING UNTIL I GET MY REFUND AND GET THIS BILL CANCELLED. I HAVE THE TIME.

gramps28 3 years ago

Have you tried contacting Tmobile support through messenger on one of tmobile's social media platforms? It seems like they have more ability to fix the problems.

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Have you tried contacting Tmobile support through messenger on one of tmobile's social media platforms? It seems like they have more ability to fix the problems.

Userlevel 6
Badge +15

Oh man, we definitely want to get this resolved. We will need the help of our Care team. You should reach out to them through our @TMobileHelp Twitter handle or through Facebook.