Question

Tmobile Tuesday Popeyes

Badge

can’t figure out how to add a 2-piece signature chicken (not meal) to my cart if its notlisted anywhere on the mobile menu?  

23 replies

can’t figure out how to add a 2-piece signature chicken (not meal) to my cart if its notlisted anywhere on the mobile menu?  

Same problem here!

Userlevel 6
Badge +9

Same problem here!

Do you see it on Popeye’s website menu?

All I see for Signature Chicken is the meals.

Maybe the 2-piece is in-restaurant only?

Got it to work, then I went to pick up the order and “not available at selected store”.

I had the same problem. I pasted the code and received a message to go to my offers.

I went to my offers, and the 2 piece wasn’t there.

I went to the menu and there was no option for a 2 piece chicken order that wasn’t a meal.

This was very frustrating as I had planned to take my wife and son for dinner tonight. (I know, what a cheapskate!) Now I have to figure out what I am going to cook.

Is there anyone from T-Mobile to help when these offers don’t work?

Had the same problem today. Typed the code in the Popeyes app, and then the offer just disappeared. 

Lame

Went to use the code with six hours left on the promotion. It's successfully redeemed the code in the app, I left the app running to find Popeyes locations in Google maps, came back to the still-running app and now I was back to the original menu. It would not let me reuse the code, and it was not added to the cart. I drove over to Raising Cane's and had dinner there instead.

If they don’t fix this, I’m boycotting Popeyes.

… and bring back the cajun rice!

Same problem to me and my wife. Typed the code in the Popeyes app, say redeemed successful. But don’t see the selection at Offers or any other places. Try to click redeem again and show the code already redeemed. 

@otters92  I really feel like this issue is more a Popeyes problem than a T-Mobile problem. I sent the Android app developer an email, but I'm not holding my breath.

Overall though, it can still be perceived as a T-Mobile brand problem - unhappy customers. TMobile can at least try to put some pressure on Popeyes or drop them from the promotions. Perhaps someone from the T-Mobile Tuesday team that can test on Android and iOS as a promotion goes live, then monitors the forums for complaints.

I keep getting the error message to try again in 60 seconds.

Crazy annoying. Keep getting an error message saying to try again in 60 seconds whenever I enter the code -_-

Looks like T-Mobile fooled all customers with this Popeyes deal. Not working at all.

I had the same problem that everyone had. I did the code and received a message and I saw the offer in my app, than after I added the location the offer disappear

appearance this offer for  specific locations so I went far to 50 miles just want to know which locations and still did not saw the offer anywhere and after searching and all the complaints here too I wonder if that is was just for people to download the app and sign up and that is it 

I contacted Popeyes and received a response from support+id5078927@popeyestech.zendesk.com

They asked if I followed the instructions listed in the offer, to which I replied with the following:

Jessica, 

Thank you for your reply.

Yes, I have followed all those steps.

Originally, I entered the code in the app but the offer never appeared under "offers"

When I tried to enter the code again, I received an error message stating that someone had already used that code.

Later, I tried again to enter the code and received a different error message stating that I needed to try again in 60 seconds.

This is all coupled with the problem that the offer is for 2 pieces of chicken a la carte, which is not offered in any stores here in California nor where my mother lives in Arkansas.

I even tried adding $5 in purchase first before adding the 2 piece chicken offer. The offer still never appeared.

I had planned to use the offers for myself, my wife and my son. (We have 3 phones and 3 different Popeyes accounts.)  I had actually planned to use this for dinner tonight.  It was frustrating that it didn't work and I had to make other plans.

By the way, there is a lengthy conversation on the T-Mobile community regarding this issue.  I've included the link below, but I'm pretty sure you must have a T-Mobile account in order to access the conversation. Many people are having the same problem and are very frustrated.

I went there typed in the code and kept getting this message!!😔

"ERROR, please try again in 60 seconds" Triec multiple times.......

Resolved. Popeyes Customer Service was responsive! The address I contacted them at was support@popeyestech.zendesk.com (found from the Google Play page) and they needed my Popeyes username or email address and I also sent them my unique T-Mobile Tuesday code.
They replied at 9:10pm with:

Thank you for providing that info! I’m so sorry you were unable to add the T-Mobile Tuesday offer. Our IT department is aware of the issue and is looking into the matter.

Since you were unable to take advantage of the promotion, I’ve applied to your account a $5 off coupon that you may use towards your next order as well as the 100 points that you would have earned from the promotion.

This happens all the time with T-Mobile Tuesday food offers whether it’s Popeye’s or Burger King. This is what I sent to their customer service.

I am so upset with Popeye’s!  I spent 2 hours trying to apply the T-MOBILE Tuesday get two free pieces of chicken offer when spending $5 or more AND it NEVER Works! I even went to the location and showed them that there’s no way to apply the offer! They said they knew and it had been happening all week. I asked if there was a manager who could approve the deal (since I was there before it ended), but they said it was a server problem and there was nothing they could do. I always tell my friends to go to Popeyes instead of Chik-fil-A, but I guess the joke is on me, because you folks don’t honor your offers!  You can check my code wasn’t used!

Userlevel 6
Badge +9

Late to the game, but it appears someone was successful in using a PC rather than a mobile device app.

https://www.reddit.com/r/tmobile/comments/uc8607/tmobile_tuesday_discussion_for_april_26_2022

Once you claim it, you have to go to the menu and add it.

Under "home" they should have a T-Mobile Tues picture, you click that and add your code

Then you have to go to Offers and apply the offer to your order. I literally couldn't get my offers to load in the app, but I got it all to work on the Popeye's website on desktop.

I was trying it on Android 11 and Win10 Chrome 100, the button did nothing later in the day BUT did work earlier in the day on my phone. Oh well. 

You can choose the item from the Popeyes menu prices and then click on the shopping cart, that is, do the reverse procedure. Instead of logging into the account and choosing the item, you search for the item first and then click buy. Applications usually have some bugs but then they are fixed.