Question

Tmobile won't display Account History of Payments ?

• 6 October 2022
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge

I have had so many problems with Tmobile inaccurate monthly bills.

I was guaranteed a plan that included taxes for Magenta 55+ for 2 lines.$70 with auto pay in March 2021.

One line was cancelled and my plan adjusted to $55.00 a month. without auto pay. ( but bills still say 2 lines) One line was cancelled and not reactivated. 

Two months ago, at the end of my billing cycle I added my father onto my account, as the second line. I understand 2 lines are $70 w auto pay. Tmobile took 10 days to port his number over from ATT. They insisted on giving him a temporary number until the port is complete. Once the port was complete, anyone would ASSUME the temporary number wouldn’t be considered a 3rd line( since it was cancelled w the porting over of his old number)  I then get online to check my invoice, and I NOW HAVE 4 LINES I am being billed for at $165.00. I was FURIOUS. I immediately contacted  TM and of course the wait times are always more than an hour to speak ( text) a representative. 

I went into the store explaining the situation, and of course they are useless in trying to help resolve ANY billing or account issues. They advise everyone to call customer service. 

I notice Tmobile billed me for the magneta plan twice at $80.00 plus a $5.oo late fee for a  bill that  was NOT late on top of it. 

I got online to see my account history or all transactions and noticed my fathers line was ported over the day we called to request it. Then two weeks later it shows the same number ported over again. WTH?

How can Tmobile charge customers for 4 lines (mind you there were no phone numbers for these mysterious extra 2 lines) 

I spent over 20 hours trying to get this resolved. I got online again today and see another $165.00 bill. I go under my account history for all payments and see only THREE for this “current year”  I have my records, why doesn’t Tmobile display my payments? Why doesn’t Tmobile display ALL  payments from consumers?  I don’t trust them anymore at all. They lie to consumers promising they will fix their billing mistakes, then act as if they  are doing a favor for applying “adjustments” to our accounts. 

BEWARNED AND WATCH YOUR INVOICES. 

NOBODY SHOULD BE CHARGED EXTRA MONEY BECAUSE THEY. REFUSE TO PROVIDE CREDIT CARDS TO PERSONS WHO OVER BILL CUSTOMERS, AND BLATANTLY LIE TO CONSUMERS 

2 replies

I have the same problem with my account after they moved me from Sprint. My Sprint account was  more detail and it shows all my history. But this Tmobile is very deceiving and I really don’t trust them anymore. I will find another carrier and move out. Sprint is better.

A few years ago, I signed up for a “2 Line for $100- INCLUDING TAXES Plan.” then there was a “$20 fee for second line” in my “Other Charges!” What is that?! 

It’s FALSE ADVERTISING!