Question

totally thinking sc

• 30 August 2022
  • 3 replies

Badge

I got this in a text. Good news, T-mobile network is giving out promotion of $1500 to all the user of our T-mobile service for covid-19 relief bonus due to bad network as compensation, Kindly text YES to Mr. Daniel at (304) 584-7453 to claim your payment now.

I have not clicked on it

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

scam.

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Report it.

https://community.t-mobile.com/blog-updates-18/consumer-vs-commercial-messaging-45646

Badge

I got this in a text. Good news, T-mobile network is giving out promotion of $1500 to all the user of our T-mobile service for covid-19 relief bonus due to bad network as compensation, Kindly text YES to Mr. Daniel at (304) 584-7453 to claim your payment now.

I have not clicked on it

I received the same text message except at the end mine says “you can text JAMES via (210)201-5112 to claim today .Thanks”

This is obviously a SCAM and my phone automatically blocked & reported this text message. If you set it up you can set your phone to automatically block & report Scam calls & texts.

I have had my new phone & new phone # & new T-Mobile acct for about 2 months now and I receive so many Scam Calls and Scam Texts it’s not even funny.