Question

Unable to initiate chat with T-Mobile support

• 12 August 2022
  • 4 replies

Badge

I have been completely unable to initiate Is a T-Mobile support chat session. According to the T-Mobile app on my phone, the app  Has been experiencing technical difficulties for the last 30 days. I do not have any social media accounts by choice, because I do not want my data mined and subsequently sold.  Every time I try calling T-Mobile, I keep being routed to the philippine call center. The philippine goal center, in my opinion, is completely useless because every rap I've spoken to has lied to me.

Is other than going into a physical T-Mobile store, is there any other way That I can get account assistance from someone in the United States?

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

you can also contact them through either Facebook or Twitter..both of those land you with tier 2 support instead of the call in tier 1 support…

you can either search them out on FB/Twitter or scroll down to the bottom of this page.

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

We do try to provide a multitude of ways to connect with us and you addressed most of them. We do have US reps when you call in, but when they have a lot of calls people can be routed to our partners overseas to help instead of having you wait forever. Our partners are eager to help, but they shouldn’t be lying to you. Our messaging options are available on the app and the website, so you should be able to log in to either and get that support option. If both are having issues, then we would want to file an IT ticket to figure out why so it can be fixed. Since you don’t have social media, I know the Facebook and Twitter options aren’t really going to work for you. The Community is here to help address some concerns or provide solutions to some questions, but we don’t have direct account access. I would be happy to try and answer any questions you have, but it sounds like giving us a call is going to be the best to get more detailed answers. 

Same here. I lost my phone 2 months ago and it was not possible to contact T-Mobile via Chat or phone. Busy I’m sure. I’m also sure they are so busy because the systems are a poorly communicated mess. Finally trekked to a TMO store to get a sim for my new phone. Fortunately it’s a backup phone I keep in the car or give to people I don’t want to give my “real” number to. Now I need a PIN. Been trying to Chat for 2 weeks, have yet to connect with anyone. 

If there’s a TMO presence on this board, please suggest to management to remove the chat box from our My.TMO pages. It does nothing more than take up space and blocks parts of the page. 

Hello. I need help