Question

UPS did not deliver my iPhone Order

• 20 October 2022
  • 15 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +1
  • Helper Level 3
  • 43 replies

I’ve been tracking this 2nd day air shipment and not it says “The delivery date will be provided as soon as possible.”  It’s shipped Oct 15, 2022 and not its the 20th. Is this lost? Do I need to contact UPS and file a claim and then what happens my order with T-Mobile? What do I do now?

15 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Have you checked the tracking number.

Userlevel 1
Badge +1

Yes everyday. Now it shows N/A. Every time...so it must be lost.

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Contact Tmobile and have them check with UPS since they are the shipper of the phone.

Userlevel 1
Badge +1

I did and they told me to call UPS. Then UPS tells me to wait. So its frustrating.

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

I do a lot of shipping and I'm always checking shipments and most of the time this happens to us is that the package was routed to the wrong hub.

Userlevel 1
Badge +1

This is what UPS online tells me. “Estimated delivery

The delivery date will be provided as soon as possible.”

Suppose to be 2nd day air shipped on the 15th.

Userlevel 1
Badge +1

I call UPS and agent won’t and can’t help me. Wants me to fill out a claim online. I’m not the shipper. Why am I filing a claim? I call T-Mobile and they keep telling me to wait for it. I’ll report back.

Userlevel 4
Badge +5

sometimes packages end up in the wrong hub. had a package end up in the Chicago customs area for almost 2months because of it. package was coming from Detroit how it ended up in customs hold in Chicago no one was able to say. as long at it show in the system I think you should receive it. as a side note just to cover your bases fill out a claim with ups what have you got to lose but a little time

Userlevel 1
Badge +1

Ok but this is for an upgrade and I need to send back the other phone Nov 16… I can’t wait 2 months. lol

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Ok but this is for an upgrade and I need to send back the other phone Nov 16… I can’t wait 2 months. lol

It’s 2 weeks after you receive the phone.

Userlevel 1
Badge +1

Ok so T-Mobile won’t demand the old phone until I physically receive it.

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

No, they have the tracking number so they can see it wasn't delivered. In a couple of days and it still has been delivered call to cancel to see what tmobile's response will be.

Userlevel 5
Badge +5

I had an issue similar to this with UPS. I had a shipment sent to me and it got as far as a UPS hub, but it never left the hub and delivery estimate was stuck in “processing”. I fortunately got a UPS person who actually knew what they were talking about. Basically if it is stuck at a hub, they still scan it every day so they know what packages still need to be delivered. If several days go by and there are no new scans during that time, the package is considered lost. In my case it was 5 days or so. The support rep transferred me to claims, I gave them all the information they requested and I was given a case number which I needed to relay to my shipper. Once I gave my shipper the case number, they sent me a replacement order and I didn’t have anything else to do with UPS.

Userlevel 1
Badge +1

I called T-Mobile again and they said wait 2 more days and if not delivered call them back so they can escalate and provide a resolution. UPS agent told me to file a claim online and not through the phone they won't do that or transfer me to a class person.  Everyone has different answer. 

Userlevel 5
Badge +5

I called T-Mobile again and they said wait 2 more days and if not delivered call them back so they can escalate and provide a resolution. UPS agent told me to file a claim online and not through the phone they won't do that or transfer me to a class person.  Everyone has different answer. 

Yep, these days it’s a total crap shoot on who you talk to in any support capacity. The package in my UPS story above was a case of wine so I”m sure somebody had a nice party in the warehouse. Somebody is probably admiring their new phone in a UPS warehouse somewhere today LOL.