Solved

Usage Details NOT Available (aka not updating) since Feb 1

• 15 February 2023
  • 21 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge

I called in and put in trouble ticket 2 weeks ago and never heard back from anyone since.  Prior to Feb 1, 2023, this real time tracking feature of data, phone and text message usage detail is no longer working with either the mobile app or web access.    I use this info to verify billing of clients.  Obviously as all cellular companies offer metered (data) and quantity (calls, texts) data for billing and capacity purposes - this data is readily accessible & available @ T-Mobile and it has been working for YEARS.

C’mon guys, this is an easy code fix!!   I hope this lack of response AND the excessive (over an hour wait) long hold times are not the new norm (decline) in TMobile service and support levels… If so, we know how this story ends.  Please fix this code problem!!!    

icon

Best answer by HeavenM 2 March 2023, 00:55

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

21 replies

Userlevel 1

I am having the same issue. It only shows my usage details until 02/01! I've called them and chatted with them several times, and they don't knew what's going on! Some say it's a "system update" that they're working on! Yeah right! System update taking so long?! Then they say they are going to escalate it, and nothing ever happens! Yesterday the agent was honest and basically said there's NOTHING they can do! They cannot assist! They do not know why this is happening! 

Userlevel 3

I called in and put in trouble ticket 2 weeks ago and never heard back from anyone since.  Prior to Feb 1, 2023, this real time tracking feature of data, phone and text message usage detail is no longer working with either the mobile app or web access.    I use this info to verify billing of clients.  Obviously as all cellular companies offer metered (data) and quantity (calls, texts) data for billing and capacity purposes - this data is readily accessible & available @ T-Mobile and it has been working for YEARS.

C’mon guys, this is an easy code fix!!   I hope this lack of response AND the excessive (over an hour wait) long hold times are not the new norm (decline) in TMobile service and support levels… If so, we know how this story ends.  Please fix this code problem!!!    

They know. THIS SERVICE IS NO AVAILABLE ANY MORE IN T MOBILE ….. so is time to switch. We pay for this service , then they make changes without any advice…/ no professional, they charge 300 $ a month for really bad service 

Userlevel 1

My usage data has not updated since the start of my new billing cycle on 1/24/23.

Coincidentally, I knew I would be traveling abroad and so I purchased an international data pass. Since it’s based on a 15 GB cap, with option to renew anytime, obviously usage data becomes super important, especially if you’re throttled from LTE speeds to 2G (or useless speeds).

At one point on my trip to Central America, this is what happened, and I had to work that day, and I could not. I called TMO tech support and was also told this was a technical issue they were working on. Promises to open a ticket and get back to me. That was over 2 ½ weeks ago, and it’s still NOT fixed. Crickets.

I have since escalated this to their Executive Escalations Department and I even CC’d their CEO and CIO on the email. The revamped customer and technical support is a joke. I feel like employees are poorly trained, and reading from a script. You shouldn’t know more about TMO than the TMO employee charged to take care of you. I have never given 0’s straight across the board when asked for call feedback from TMO. I feel like I’m working with a completely different company. They went from A to F with the customer experience, in my opinion.

Lastly, even though I am officially liaised with an Executive Escalations Team Member, the issue has NOT been resolved, my usage data is not updating, haven’t been given the credits I was promised on the account, and after reading this thread, I feel like TMO is just not concerned in being a transparent and honest company. 

I am taking another trip abroad this weekend, and I don’t feel safe in knowing that my TMO service will work without any hiccups. Will I need to spend another 5 hours on the phone with them, as I did during my vacation?

Unacceptable, unprofessional and a complete disservice to your customers, TMO. We do have other options, and people won’t put up with this garage. For some of us, our phones are our livelihoods.

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

They know. THIS SERVICE IS NO AVAILABLE ANY MORE IN T MOBILE ….. so is time to switch. We pay for this service , then they make changes without any advice…/ no professional, they charge 300 $ a month for really bad service 

Did they tell you that this feature was going away? I saw rumors about it on Twitter, but when I called in, the CS rep assured me they’re going to work on it, but there’s timeline for repair

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

This has been going on for weeks. I contacted Tmobile and they said ‘we are working on it’. I said well OK it has been going on for weeks, what gives? I also mentioned that some people (as per forum posts) were told that real time usage for current billing cycle will no longer be available, but this person told me that is incorrect and that they are working on fixing it.  The only answer I got over and over was ‘we’re sorry but they are working on it’….. I said well Tmobile makes 80 billion dollars per year, hire some competent people please.

Totally ridiculous that after hundreds (thousands?) of complaints still still has not been addressed yet. I have three kids’ lines that I can no longer monitor. I am thinking about setting up a twitter (bleh) just to tweet at all Tmobile marketing, leadership and support accounts all day every day until this is fixed. Probably a waste of time but maybe it will make me feel better,

Userlevel 3

Did they tell you that this feature was going away? I saw rumors about it on Twitter, but when I called in, the CS rep assured me they’re going to work on it, but there’s timeline for repair

This service is not more available! After few calls to costumer service , aome

After few calls ro the costumer service one honest person said “ yeah, I'm sorry this service is no more available in real time; you have to way  till you new cycle star “  …..

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

That’s really disappointing - many people use this feature to help protect vulnerable family members

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

Same issue. Detail usage not visible for current billing cycle - no updates since 1/24 for me.

Same issue, have called and live chatted w three different agents all to hear the same thing… maintenance updates. If this service is being changed to only produce details and update at the end of the billing cycle, my business is going elsewhere. I have kids lines I’m monitoring and there is no way I am waiting until the end of the month to see who/ when they are  sending/ receiving calls and texts! Absolutely unacceptable to not communicate this change in advance! 

Userlevel 3
Badge

It’s true.  They took the live data update away without telling their customers.  In fact, they scripted to their CSR’s to say some like, “they will set up a ticket and look into it”.  They lie to their customers and service sucks.  I’m leaving them too.  And I hope hundreds of thousands of customers do as well.  Hope they lose billions of $$.  

Userlevel 3
Badge

And now they say they have “moderators” reviewing posts.  They know their customers are talking bad about them and they don’t want the bad press.  TOO LATE.  They are begining to take down our comments.  

I’ve been with them since 1994 when they were founded as VoiceStream. I was under the impression that companies look to stay competitive. This would be one of those features! When it comes to accessing information in real time, this would be considered one of those value added benefits that your customers have been receiving and continue to receive. You don’t go backwards T-Mobile! 

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

It’s been nearly a month and there’s no fix. I don’t think it’s being fixed. It’s starting to look like the rumors are true. I really hope T-Mobile reconsiders and realizes this is a valuable component to a phone plan for customers. Please don’t take this away!

Same issue for almost a month…...hours on the phone with them, no resolution.

After 20 years, will need to change companies.

Why can T Mobile not address this issue???

Userlevel 3
Badge

Tmobile is now lying to all of their customers.  They stink now.  I can’t believe this company has gone down the tubes fast.  Too big and now too bad.  They don’t care one bit about anyone who is watching their kids or family.  No one cares.  And they won’t even tell you the truth when you are on the phone with them.  They can’t even admit it.  I truly hope they lose thousands and thousands of customers.  They won’t give any money back to you either.  Hate this company and leaving them!  And telling everyone I know so that they tell everyone they know that Tmobile is the worst.  If you call them, you are only wasting your time.  They will do NOTHING with your technical ticket.  NOTHING.

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

Still not fixed

This is ridiculous. I have a child whose line I need to monitor and now they are taking that away. Time to find another carrier. They were good before they merged with Sprint and I am also having problems with people not receiving my texts and vise versa. Never had that problem in the past and now it's daily!

Guys the billing cycle is ending soon ,for some people it’s in a few days , if you see the usage updated after the billing cycle than we will know for sure if they disabled this feature in real time . Please keep us updated ! 

Userlevel 3

Has this usage feature gone away, even after your billing cycle turns over?  Or is T-Mobile still trying to restore this feature?  If not, I would like at least a $10 reduction in my bill.

Have spent hours on the phone trying to get through to Customer Care but no one picks up.  This in itself is a terrible problem for T-Mobile’s customers.

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Hey there. I confirmed with our software teams that the usage details are NOT going away permanently. We are working towards figuring out what is causing them not to display and finding a fix. We appreciate your patience while we work through it. At this time, I am closing comments on this thread but the conversation is ongoing here: USAGE DETAILS NOT UPDATED | T-Mobile Community

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Hello all. I posted in the other thread (USAGE DETAILS NOT UPDATED | T-Mobile Community), but I am so excited that I wanted to say here too: This is now officially resolved. 😁 I recommend logging out of your account and clearing history before you try again. I did on my account and it is loading like normal. YAY!!