Solved

Usage Details Not Showing

Badge

When I login to my account or check the app, my incoming/outgoing call and text details are not showing accurately.  One day it will show calls from a particular number and the next day there will be no details from that same number, although calls/texts were made. 

icon

Best answer by HeavenM 2 March 2023, 00:07

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

24 replies

Userlevel 1

I'm having the same issue. Since they did site maintenance on june 26th, the usage details haven't been updated. I've made calls and lots of texts but it hasn't changed. Hope they fix it soon.😡

I am not getting a complete list of in- coming & out going calls and text.

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

At the end of your billing cycle the new usage takes a while before its updated.

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

Calls and texts received over WiFi Calling do not show up on your bill.  

I am not seeing ANY call or text history for the past 2 months. What’s going on?

Userlevel 1

I am not able to see the current cycle  usage details of my phone lines (which I could at anytime) as of 24 jan 2023.  

onto of that I have used the chat service over 6 times and called like 4 times. and have to endure the over the top pleasantries. with no solution.

T-MOBILE, give  straight answer with a date of solution. 

I cannot stay on phone for 45 min with a person to give the run around and say I apologize thank you sorry  very annoying after the 5 time

Userlevel 1

I haven't been able to see any calls or text messages on my tmobile usage since January 26 2023 you call customer service and they keep saying the engineers are working on it and then it takes forever to talk to the customer service reps from tmobile anyone have any suggestions I also went into the store and know help they told me to call tmobile customer service this is ridiculous just to much

same problem.   Nothing updated after Jan 26.  It is 20 days ago!!!  I used to see them with in a few minutes.  Any fixes on the way?

Userlevel 1

No I did put a complaint with tmobile they told me that I can go to the store and they can print me a copy of the usage until it is fixed 

Userlevel 1

I don't know how they would be able to print it out in the store…

Interesting... Because every time I contact customer service the person on the phone tells me that all they see is the past usage also. Nothing current

I wonder how the people in the store would be able to see it if customer service cannot

🤔🤔🤔 I would call the store before I drove in

I have the same problem, unable to read usages since2/4. It also happened in October last year,now same again. It make the problem worse is when i called technical support seems like I was the only one have this issue.  He hold me on phone for at least 30 minutes, keep apologize,  but nothing has been done. 

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

Same issue. Detail usage not visible for current billing cycle - no updates since 1/24 for me. No fix for three weeks. If it was really a technical issue you’d think they’d have the ability to get it fixed by now. So my guess is everyone is given the runaround and Tmobile is lying.

I have the same issue, detail usage is only from 2/9 on both my text and calls. And this hasn't been like this for me since I've been with TMobile. It's usually always up to date. I'm honestly not happy with them my bills are outrageous I can't believe what I pay for 2 lines I'm thinking about switching next month it's always something.

Same with me, can’t see call history after 1/28/23 

The web site is broken. I can see calls from the last cycle, but when I choose current cycle from the menu, it doesn’t change.

Why have this menu if it doesn’t work?

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

Revenue in 2022 (TTM): $79.57 B

According to T-Mobile US's latest financial reports the company's current revenue (TTM) is $79.57 B. In 2021 the company made a revenue of $80.11 B an increase over the years 2020 revenue that were of $68.39 B.

I can’t see any call history for the current period.  Fix this ASAP, please.  I rely on being able to check my phone records with my carrier.

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

Issue still not fixed Tmobile this is embarassing

Userlevel 2

This is ridicules. Call detail record is an important part of the service. Tmobile support says they know that this is broken but have no ETA and do not have more details. 

Userlevel 2

I just confirmed, Verizon does provide up to date call detail records for the current cycle. If this is not fixed then that’s the other option. 

since Feb.6 no usage details at all ,calls messages etc. if no change by the end of the month i am out looking for another company,

this is part of the service , everybody is due a refund

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

We know that the usage details are important for many reasons, and we are working on finding out why this isn’t currently showing and how to fix it. With all the threads on Community and feedback/tickets filed in care, this has been shouted from the mountaintops. It is taking some time, and I know that is frustrating. We appreciate your patience and kindness. 

Though I am closing this thread for comments, the conversation is still going on USAGE DETAILS NOT UPDATED | T-Mobile Community

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Hello all. I posted in the other thread (USAGE DETAILS NOT UPDATED | T-Mobile Community), but I am so excited that I wanted to say here too: This issue is now officially resolved. 😁 I recommend logging out of your account and clearing history before you try again. I did on my account and it is loading like normal. YAY!!