Solved

usage review

• 8 February 2023
  • 8 replies

Badge
  • First activity
  • 0 replies

I have not had any numbers on my usage review since 1-28-2023. Anyone else with issues?

icon

Best answer by HeavenM 2 March 2023, 00:38

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

8 replies

Userlevel 1

I have not been able to see my usage either

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

All of us. Check the forums. Keep putting in tickets, let tmobile know you want this feature back

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

It is  very complicated issue! It’s been taking Tmobile’s crack team of engineers weeks to resolve and who knows it might take another few months before they can find the cause! Hats off to the hard-working engineers and technical leadership team for taking this issue seriously and working day and night around the clock to fix this! 

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

Crickets

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

A T-mobile rep is closing a lot of the threads about this topic and directing them to a “we’re working on it” response. Kind of concerning.

Userlevel 3

It appears there are quite a few threads on this issue, which the moderator should consolidate.  And yes, this issue is still a problem for me as well.

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

As yall predicted, I am consolidating some threads to bring the conversation to one place so I can give the attention that it deserves. We want you to be heard so fill free to join the conversation on USAGE DETAILS NOT UPDATED | T-Mobile Community

TL;DR: We are working on a resolution to the usage details not showing up and this feature is not going away permanently. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Sharing the good news so everyone can see. Usage details are not back to normal!! YAY!!. 😁 I recommend logging out of your account and clearing history before you try again. I did on my account and it is loading like normal.