Question

USPS lost my trade in phone needed for a rebate

• 10 February 2022
  • 4 replies

Badge

After 2 weeks the USPS still shows in transit. Rebate phone has been stolen on the way to T-mobile. I have the receipt that it was in USPS possession. What do I do now? Tmobile says to talk to USPS. USPS says talk to Tmobile because it was their per-printed return label.

4 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +15

Hmm that’s odd UPS said to call T-Mobile. You’d think if there was an issue with the label, they wouldn’t take it and it wouldn’t show in their system as “in transit”. Usually, that means it’s moving through the shipping network, so I’m surprised they’re unable to tell you where it is.

Hmm that’s odd UPS said to call T-Mobile. You’d think if there was an issue with the label, they wouldn’t take it and it wouldn’t show in their system as “in transit”. Usually, that means it’s moving through the shipping network, so I’m surprised they’re unable to tell you where it is.

Can you delete my account it’s interfering with my home internet account registration 

Userlevel 6
Badge +9

Can you delete my account it’s interfering with my home internet account registration 

What is with these account deletion requests?

Userlevel 1

It may not be lost.  Mine was accepted by the post office and took two weeks to be transferred to the “partner carrier”.  Assurance received it shortly after that.  I shipped 5 phones on the same day and Assurant received each one on a different day.