Question

View my bill

Badge

I can’t view my bill.  Whenever I click on view my bill, it just spins and nothing comes up.  I cannot click on anything else on that page.

12 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

Do you have an ad blocker enabled?  Do you have a script blocking enabled?  Are you running aany add-ons that alter the webpage in any way?  Edge and FireFix seem to be the most compatible browsers for T-Mobile’s websites.  Are your browsers and OS up to date?  

Userlevel 1

I have exactly the same problem, no matter what navigator I use.

I have reported it verbally, asking T-Moble to send me the bill details by e mail, but no luck!!!

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

I have exactly the same problem, no matter what navigator I use.

I have reported it verbally, asking T-Moble to send me the bill details by e mail, but no luck!!!

You can visit your local T-Mobile store to get a print out of your bill.

Userlevel 1

I went  to a T-Mobile store tand thay use the same site, but they could not get a print out of my bill

I am having same issue son any web browser I use and also on the app.  It just Spins.

I am traveling and unable to go into a store - was anyone able to get this resolved and if so, how?

Userlevel 1

No, not even at the stores they could download or view the bill

Userlevel 2
Badge

Same issue, +1

Badge

Same issue here and my bills for the past two months have been higher.

I haven’t been able to view my bill since January. Even if I use adblock to stop the loading page and go to view previous bill pages clicking on download detailed summary or the other one doesnt do anything. But if i go back to january or december they are able to download.

I took a look at the event logs in my browser and it shows a 404 error when I try to download the latest bill.

I’m guessing someone at t-mobile was trying to update where the bills are from and they messed up either the pathing or they forgot.

Either way calling support doesn’t do anything because I think a system engineer or their web design team needs to fix this. 

If this isn’t resolved within the next 3 months I might end up switching because contacting them to have them email me my bill to expense every month is way too annoying especially when I have to sit there and wait.

If your wondering how I found the 404 I basically went into inspect mode and tried to load the bill pages and watched the console section and saw 404 basically saying it couldnt find the bill. Thats why the bill page is constantly loading because the place its looking is empty

Badge

My bills have increased monthly the past 4 months, when I haven't been able to view my bills.  CSR rudly tells me "these are valid charges" but they don't have detailed line items to explain the charge,  only "miscellaneous".  I have a business account and told a CSR last week that if my next bill has unknown charges, again, and I do not have access to an itemized bill, I am canceling my service and filing with the proper authorities. This all began after I received notification that my account, along with thousands more, were breached in Jan.  Although [they] didn't get personal or payment information, I feel they found a way to charge services to phone numbers to be paid through our billing.

T-Mobile no longer has a "Corporate Office" in the United States.  The number that comes up on goggle search is some lady sitting at home eating pom-poms and transferring you back overseas.  Majority stock is held outside of the US.  

Badge

Agree with everyone. Same issue here. T-Mobile sucks big time on seeing bills. 

Same problem. I went through tech support and they said they’d send me my bills by email. Never got them. I have a T-Mobile business account so i figured maybe their website problems are because of that. Super frustrating because i need the bills for work reimbursement also. This should be illegal.