Question

website is slow and app doesnt work

• 7 July 2023
  • 1 reply

I have been a T-Mobile costumer for years and never has the app worked for me. I stopped using it long ago, so today I decided to download it again. 
it’s asking me to register my T-Mobile ID, wasn’t sure how to do that so I reached out to T-Mobile through messenger. They were unable to help me, got the same thing I would get every time I would contact them with a problem. Turn off your phone and turn it back on 🙄 seriously that’s all the help I could get. They ask for all my information , authentic my account, they ask for everything except my blood type, what I’m wearing and that’s all the help I get 😡 

When I go through Google their site doesn’t work. It takes for ever to load, can’t look at my account information, make a payment etc… it will take all day for it to load. It’s not my phone, I know that… when will T-Mobile fix all their problems?! Can’t help you with your problems, fix they’re app/site but if you miss your payment by one day their all! 

1 reply

Just got the home internet.Very good.However,it is impossible to register for their website without a t.mobile phone number.Riduculous.That no one has fix it by now.Otherwise,I am happy with the internet.