Solved

what is happening?

• 1 October 2021
  • 11 replies

Badge

I am getting the run around so bad!!!! I can’t check on a device that they’ve been saying for a week is coming 🤷‍♀️I can’t get a straight answer from anyone!!!

icon

Best answer by ARCrowe 1 October 2021, 15:10

View original

11 replies

Badge

I am having the same issue. My phone was supposed to be shipped two weeks ago and nothing has been updated and no messages to let me know of an issue or delay. It’s pushing me to cancel and find a new carrier. (Which I’d like to not do)

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

They can’t give you any information on having something until they get it and assign it to your order.  If you need something immediately, purchase it at a T-Mobile Store.  

Badge

They can’t give you any information on having something until they get it and assign it to your order.  If you need something immediately, purchase it at a T-Mobile Store.  

I am going to have to go to the store because every time I call in, someone says that there is no order pending or ever made and they make a new one 🤨I’m really can’t get a straight answer. I was finally given an order number by a customer care person but even that doesn’t work. Plus she told me that everyone I keep talking to keeps trying to make a sale by canceling previous orders and creating new ones. I can’t believe all of this misinformation just for a commission sale. I’m going to the store today. Literally everyone I talk to there gives a different answer. Then when a few days pass and I call because nothing is happening they tell me that I don’t have anything pending 😔

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

contact their T-Force team through TMO on Facebook or Twitter..you start with tier 2 support instead of the call in tier 1 support.

Badge

The reason I do these things online is because I am rarely able to visit a store. I don’t live near one and I don’t have a car. They most certainly can communicate to at least say “Hey there is a delay.” Instead of saying nothing and leaving the “Shipped by…” date sit there being two weeks past. I wanted to know if it was delayed, there was a problem or if something happened in shipping. I don’t think that is too much to ask.

Badge

I did go into the store but they don’t carry inventory. But I was able to at least finally get it onto my account and a label has been made. The problem that I’ve noticed is the phone operators for some reason aren’t actually creating any orders. They aren’t giving the true facts either. Like opening new lines of service and I am starting to feel like they either don’t have the ability to or don’t know how or they are commission hungry and are canceling each other’s orders out to get the commission. The sales people in the stores will even agree to that as they removed 15 of the same device off of my account. Nothing could be processed. My observations is that I would try and add a line myself through their online site. I wouldn’t try and speak with an agent. Sometimes a deposit is required sometimes not but the agents on the phone do not tell you this information plus if your order is processed you end up paying an extra $30 which they also do not tell you. What is happening is that when the orders go to processing they combine the imsi numbers onto one account and once you get that email that means it’s processed. When the sales people over the phone cancel and generate orders over, then processing declines it because it either wasn’t done correctly ( by the phone sales agent) or so many dabbled in it that now it’s unbalanced and can’t be processed. So either do it on your own through add a new line of service online or go in to the store would be my two suggestions. 🌝 @fireguy_6364 thank you so much for the advice to contact through Twitter also!! I got help there also. 🌹

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

no worries.. the FB/Twitter route has a much better completion/fix rate than the call in tier 1 agents do..main reason you see me pushing it onto people in here so often lol.

this is ridiculous, I couldn’t get any response on Facebook either. After 15 hrs/3 dyas on the phone with the Filipino customer service “team of expert”, I was duped into getting a phone, so many misunderstandings and mistakes dur to communication, and the lack of training by T mobile, has made this the most horrible nightmare company to 

Badge

Pretty much the same is happening to me but my order is showing up. They just keep pushing back the estimated shipping date 

If they push it back one more time I'm going to cancel the order and switch carriers.

I’m so confused, so I ordered an iPhone 12 over the phone and I received one updated that the phone has been shipped and after that I haven’t been receiving any updates at all… I was probably better off going to an actual store and getting the phone. 

Keep wondering why no SONIM XP10 available from T Mobile now displaying NEXTEL and this is the first 5G push to talk phone with a real PTT button, you would think it would be available. Lot of articles dated August 2023 now available for T Mobile Business but no true AT&T and Verizon offer this phone