Question

Where to Find Out When Paramount + Promotion Ends?

• 10 December 2022
  • 3 replies

Badge

I’m trying to determine when my T-Mobile Paramount + promotion ends. I’ve gone to Paramount + which makes it look like I’m currently paying $4.99 monthly for my subscription, but I haven’t actually been billed since I started using this promotion. I’ve looked all over T-Mobile trying to find when my promotion ends, but no luck. I do have an EMail from Paramount on Mar 15th 2022 that states “Your payment method will be billed $4.99 (not including any discounts or coupons that may apply) on a recurring basis when your trial expires on Mar 23, 2022.” I’m guessing that Mar 23rd date is the end of the initial 7 day free trial. All of this would SUGGEST my promotion will end on Mar 22, 2023, but I want to confirm it. To make things even more confusing, my Paramount account page states that “

Price

$4.99/month

Discount

100% Off 12 months

Next Billing Date

Dec 22, 2022

Really odd that T-Mobile doesn’t appear to clearly state the end date.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

It's in the email Paramount sent you when you signed up for the promo. This is what mine states so mine will end April 7,2023.

Badge

Thanks.I have a similar EMail with Mar 23rd. I get what your saying, but it’s not exactly clearly laid out is it? Notice that line that states “For your updated billing amount and trial ending date, please visit your account page.” - I didn’t find anything there either. I wonder what people who deleted that original EMail would have to do to find out the end date? Sounds like this isn’t really layed out on T-Mobile’s side or Paramount.

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

You get a 7 day trial then once the trial is over your coupon for 12 months of free service starts.

They just expect you to figure it out on your own and should of given you an end date.