Question

Why does Tmobile suck so bad now? Dropped calls always and lying Pilipino telesales ?

• 25 September 2021
  • 12 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge

Why does Tmobile suck so much now.it has gone way down hill.Only thing going for it is it’s cheap .get what you pay for i guess.

12 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge

Good question, but they do definetely suck.

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

you could always bypass dealing with the tier 1 call in agents and go directly to the tier 2 agents via Facebook or Twitter..they have a MUCH higher completion rate compared to the call in agents.

Userlevel 2

T Mobile SUCKS really bad 👎.  Run, do not walk from this company!!!!!!!

Userlevel 2

Signals drop at least 11 times a day using one device. Hold time is 30 plus minutes and everyone who is a so called expert are unintelligible.  They lie, lie, and lie. If you like the internet, find a real provider.

T-mobile Pilipino telesales are just a bunch of liars. After providing my address to the telesales rep I was told I would get a great signal and 5G coverage. This was a flat out lie. Could not even make or receive a phone call for the first three weeks I was on their plan. Since then, I have had to call their customer service over 300 times. Constant no service messages and when I do have service the calls are constantly dropped. When I attempt to use the Franklin mobile hotspot I experience constant buffering when streaming and most of the time apps like Skype and Zoom don’t function well enough to try using them. When I finally was able to talk with a US tech they were honest and told me I wasn’t even in what they call their cone of service area, and they were surprised that I could use the phone at all.

They are the worst cell provider company I have ever dealt with. I would not recommend T-mobile to my worst enemy if I had one. As soon as I pay off my phones I am gone from the miserable company.

You buy a new phone and upgrade, then try to use the services you were promised, no way, there is a service charge.  Always get philippines, they read stupid scripts and thank you very much … I’m sorry you having trouble. Sad they have no clue how to do anything.  Don’t get the insurance, you will get charged every month and when it’s lost or stole, you get the Philippine or South America. Omg, if you’re lucky and get the phone back(good luck, dishonest people steal) getting your return money takes 10 days for a credit of 250 or more.   Try ordering a new phone, and do a trade in , what bs you go through and you need to be a rocket scientist to understand 3 rd world talk.  If they only could understand, bellevue, wa was the main T-Mobile but they got too big for the pants.  Shame on you.  Take care of the customer.  If you treated people good, you would keep reps

Badge

Seems since the John Legare stepped down the company has been going through changes. The new CEO and board are not as energetic in keeping the company in the frontlines of new ideas. T-Mobile seems to be drifting into the iceberg with no one at the helm to change the course. 

I have been a long-time customer with T-Mobile. I was very happy when John was at the helm of the company. I have my family and friends on one account. Slowly my friends and family are peeling off to other companies with better customer service and honesty. The customer service agents in the Philippines promises discounts which never happen on the bill. You try to call into customer service only to be discounted after dealing with the agent for 30 minutes with 20 minutes being told of how you are going to be given excellent customer service. 

Very unhappy with T-Mobile phone and home internet service

I’m a brand new customer and I returning everything and going back to verizon. I have had a poor experience every step of the way and no one I speak to at the company cares or has offered to help.  

+1 for bad customer service from Philippines.  Extremely frustrating for this 20+ year customer used to dealing with smart people in Salem, Oregon.

Userlevel 1

Seems since the John Legare stepped down the company has been going through changes. The new CEO and board are not as energetic in keeping the company in the frontlines of new ideas. T-Mobile seems to be drifting into the iceberg with no one at the helm to change the course. 

I have been a long-time customer with T-Mobile. I was very happy when John was at the helm of the company. I have my family and friends on one account. Slowly my friends and family are peeling off to other companies with better customer service and honesty. The customer service agents in the Philippines promises discounts which never happen on the bill. You try to call into customer service only to be discounted after dealing with the agent for 30 minutes with 20 minutes being told of how you are going to be given excellent customer service. 

Very unhappy with T-Mobile phone and home internet service

100% In the same boat. “Great service at that address!” You will have 5g access blah blah blah. I can't even make calls when I force LTE at my location. My rural town is contracted with Verizon and had no idea! But here come TMO selling me service like they have this area serviced! Just been a complete joke.

Userlevel 1

No service mode on and off, nr registration failures over and over. Thanks TMO.

Badge

I've been with T-mobile for 3.5 yrs and used to always recommend them to friends. For the last year, year and a half though, I strongly suggest friends stay away. I just jumped internet carriers and will probably with phones really soon, just gotta finish shopping