Question

19 years and about to cancel it all

• 25 September 2022
  • 3 replies

Badge

We live in the country where signals are weak. I seem to have used up all my "unlimited" high speed data on m my device so I bought a tablet with more data on it from them and another line that also was throttled so we bought home internet for our home we just got it it's all used up in 2 days it has been throttled we don't have any data they have with three devices three different lines from T-Mobile pay over $300 a month and everything's useless because you'll feel that I use too much data and you're going to punish me to hell with you 19 years I'm leaving done with this I'm not paying this much for nothing and you lie about the term unlimited bad T-Mobile bad you have gone downhill so quick since you ook over  Verizon you grew too quick and you forgot your original customers your customers of 19 years you're loyal customers I'm out I'm done with y'all this is pathetic....home internet is not unlimited...it shuts down after 50 ...horrible ....stop abusing customers, lying about unlimited, and selling us more crap just to shut us down ....I have never used another company ever, i.am now....sending all of it back to you. Also the device under warranty we sent back your trying to charge us for. Is in your warehouse that is over 20 days behind so your trying to charge us for it, try it! I dare you.....you better have one hell of an attorney if so....scam and bad customer service accusing us of keeping the broken device you sent. What happened to you TMobile?

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

If you read the fine print and the terms of your service, you would know that the term “Unlimited” doesn’t actually mean unlimited in the way you think it does.  Plans have limits, even if they are called unlimited plans.  You get so much high speed data and then you are throttled to slower speeds for the unlimited aspect of it.  It’s in the agreement when you sign up for the service.  

Badge

Correct, it does not mean what anyone thinks. On purpose.....yuck...no need for spinning our language. Be upfront with your customers , respect them and I think we would be fine with that, but fine print and spin piss people off....three devices three lines and 300 Dollars a month for three paper weights. Like I said , it did not sell with is at all. It's not worth playing your game for data. We will take our hard earned money elsewhere after 19 years of service and ......loyalty. shame on me for using your product that we pay for ..or did pay for....very disappointing.....

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

how much data exactly are you using per billing cycle for them to consider you a data abuser?

or are you roaming a lot and that is what they are hitting you for?