Question

A52 5g constant problems

• 2 January 2022
  • 2 replies

Badge

So, I signed up for the 55+ plan in December and was eligible for an A52 5g. This phone has good reviews HOWEVER it doesn't do any notifications...it will ring but that's it. I've reset everything a hundred times took it back to the store and he tried resetting everything too. Ended up having to do a "hard" reset and I was able to save most of my information but within a day or two it was doing the same thing again. I go BACK to the store and OMGOSH same friendly associate was so rude and dismissive. Finally said they'd have to order me a new phone that I have to pay $5 (I know, that's not a lot) because of some kind of warranty costs? I tried to just switch to an upgraded phone and was told that I'd have to pay off this phone that won't work?! Sorry this is so long but anyone else having this issue? 

2 replies

Good luck with that.

All the customer service representative for helping out are trained to use excuses to quickly thaw it out on some thing else.

Sorry to hear this.

We changed our service to get the deal that you have.

I was with AT&T .

Similar problem also.

Was not happy about that.

Was told that both of our phones were compatible with T-Mobile. Now I have encountered a new line added to my account. $10.00 More a month and I have to take my old phone to get it tested for this.

And I will have to get a new one of course they said it is Free.

Be careful about calling customer service representative for helping out.

I'm going back to AT&T .

Don't know what to say about that exactly. Makes one wonder how they are doing business.

Badge

I've had far more luck with the "chat" but the best they can do is offer a credit to my account, which is what should happen but they always act like they are doing it a a "courtesy"...I've had problems with billing since I started with them but I don't give up...I hate having to be doing this for so many different issues but I refuse to pay for things I don't owe. Someone on here suggests going to their Twitter account but I'm not sure exactly HOW to contact anyone...just make a post blowing them out?