Question

A54 puk unlock not working

• 17 January 2024
  • 4 replies

Badge

I've worked with company trying to in puk this a54 5g phone to no avail we've put **05* idk how many times with codes they gave me still phone says this

We have factory data reset multiple times even Samsung said don't know plz plz help me

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

was it ever on TMO?

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

What is the model name from the About Phone screen?  Sometimes people take them off of the T-Mobile firmware ot put them on a different firmware to have less bloat.  The device can only be SIM unlocked using the T-Mobile Unlock app while the device is on the T-Mobile USA firmware, if the device is actually a T-Mobile device.  Besides the model number (which basically describes the firmware the device is using.  What are the Service Provider Software Versions?  

Badge

Idk honestly I can't get into the phone at all it only does emergency calls now and Metro.. T-Mobile... And Samsung all say to call each other meanwhile I'm out a phone and can't afford another😭😭😭😭🥺🥺

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

Idk honestly I can't get into the phone at all it only does emergency calls now and Metro.. T-Mobile... And Samsung all say to call each other meanwhile I'm out a phone and can't afford another😭😭😭😭🥺🥺

Return it to where you purchased it.