Solved

Android: is there a setting for no notifications while driving

• 12 December 2022
  • 5 replies

Badge

Is there a setting I can use to have android automatically shut down notifications while I am in a moving vehical?

icon

Best answer by fireguy_6364 13 December 2022, 16:18

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Try swiping down from the top then swipe till you find the do not disturb tab and turn on.

Badge

Thank you for the suggestion. “Do Not Disturb” also blocks calls, and I Just want to block notifications. Also, I was hoping the I could set notifications to be blocked automatically whenever I am driving rather than having to set it each time I drive, An ideas?

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

You can always check the play store to see if there's an app.

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Thank you for the suggestion. “Do Not Disturb” also blocks calls, and I Just want to block notifications. Also, I was hoping the I could set notifications to be blocked automatically whenever I am driving rather than having to set it each time I drive, An ideas?

If you go into the settings you can allow your contacts calls to go through.

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

i think this can be adjusted through Google Drive..or maybe its Google Auto..one of those turns certain things off when you connect to your vehicles bluetooth. it limits a lot of things while driving. havent used it in a while so forgot the name of it lol. should already be on your phone. look in the batch of apps that contain all Google stuff.