Broken OS 12 One Plus Pro 5G - All features missing or not working; including fast charge.

• 1 April 2022
  • 1 reply

Badge

I didn't even ask for the OS and it downloaded even though i had it blocked...hold thing is broke sound equalizer is gone, fast charging gone, ask a load of questions all day annoying; drains battery, crazy layout..this was not a ONE Plus Update OS...camera is jacked up now; so is the screen record...going back to the original one...stop forcing upgrades on the sneak...restarted phone after it kept going slow for some reason...now i know why ..trying to install in the background !!!!! Not even a 12 version in the for software format says LE2127_11C16.. suppose to be LE2127_12C16...this version for there cheap phones.

1 reply

Badge

I didn't even ask for the OS and it downloaded even though i had it blocked...hold thing is broke sound equalizer is gone, fast charging gone, ask a load of questions all day annoying; drains battery, crazy layout..this was not a ONE Plus Update OS...camera is jacked up now; so is the screen record...going back to the original one...stop forcing upgrades on the sneak...restarted phone after it kept going slow for some reason...now i know why ..trying to install in the background !!!!! Not even a 12 version in the for software format says LE2127_11C16.. suppose to be LE2127_12C16...this version for there cheap phones.