Question

Burnsie

• 7 August 2023
  • 3 replies

Badge

Unable to forward test messages, messages get queued. Also have an issue where security verification code is not received from one site. Security codes are received successfully from other sites. I appreciate any help you can provide.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

Do you have a prepaid or postpaid account?  Some 2FA services will not send 2FA’s or security codes to prepaid lines.  Do you have shortcodes enabled on your account?  A quick call to Customer Care to make sure those are enabled can eliminate that.  If those security codes or 2FA codes are coming from an international source.  A lot of banks and companies no longer send security and shortcodes to numbers not located in their region to help cut down on fraud.  

Badge

I do not have a prepaid or postpaid account. The only site that’s not sending a verification is Amazon, all other sites requiring verification are sending codes without any problems.

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

I do not have a prepaid or postpaid account. The only site that’s not sending a verification is Amazon, all other sites requiring verification are sending codes without any problems.

you dont have an account with TMO?”