Solved

Call ends right away

• 9 September 2022
  • 7 replies

Badge

cannot make an outgoing call - number appears then an immediate "call ended" message.  Happens with all numbers

icon

Best answer by fireguy_6364 9 September 2022, 23:22

View original

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

via regular mobile connections or while connected to wifi/wifi calling? and what all have you attempted on your end to try and fix it?

Badge

Regular T-Mobile connections.  I am new to the phone (REVVL V 5G) and unfamiliar with standard fixes.  It’s not money -  bills are paid,

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

restarted the phone and all that? regular texts send and receive fine or are those affected as well?

Badge

Texts in and out are fine.  I don't know, beyond logging in, how to turn it on/off.

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

hold the power button down until it kicks you up a prompt to either restart, power down or some other options. are there any other TMO devices around you by chance? and if so are they seeing the same thing or are they working fine?

Badge

Well, this is embarrassing.  I have rebooted more devices more times than I can count, but at least I can now call out.  I do wonder if there is anything I did or neglected to do caused it.  Thanks 

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

it isnt unheard of for a device to lock onto a tower that is no longer in range and not switch to the next closest tower..isnt something that happens often but that restart usually forces it to search out a new best connection.