Question

Digits not receiving texts

• 16 August 2023
  • 7 replies

Badge

I have been mostly happy with Digits, while knowing there are certain limits to what it can do.

The Digits line I am having trouble with is an active T-Mobile cell phone which is usually powered off.

I use the Digits app on my work phone and computer so I am not carrying an extra phone around.

Lately, I am not receiving texts via Digits on my work phone or work computer from standard cell numbers (Verizon customer), not short codes.

If I power on my T-Mobile phone, the texts do arrive.  They just don’t show up in Digits.

Is there a specific support group for technical issues with Digits?

If not, what is needed here to help with this issue?

7 replies

I am also having this problem. The notification will come up on my phone as a banner and/or badge but when I click on the app it disappears. This is my work number so definitely less than ideal. I’m currently on hold with T-Mobile trying to get this fixed. 
I had it happen one other time and was able to just log out and log back in and it fixed itself. But that’s not working this time.

Did you get any resolution to this? I’m having the same issue, also on my work line. It’s been going on for a couple of weeks, and it’s definitely not making this a sustainable option.

I’m also having this problem, as well as texts no longer being synced with all my devices. Looks like only one device will get a certain text, maybe the one that’s currently open or the last to be used. DIGITS is almost unusable at this point.

Badge

Having the same issue. Has anyone found a resolution?

Nope. It’s still happening. I want to install and reinstall the app, but I’m afraid that I’ll lose all my old texts. 

Badge

Don’t bother. I did that and it didn’t help and you will lose your old texts. I’m going to try calling them. I’ll come back here after I do.

Thanks. I look forward to hearing how it goes. For what it’s worth, I also reported the problem through the Help menu in my iOS app. I’ve reported problems in the past, and they replied in less than a day, but I submitted the problem report on 12/26/2023 and haven’t heard anything back from them.