Galaxy S8 - Being remotely accessed

• 14 April 2018
  • 6 replies

Hi, i was on the phone earlier and the phone call was being remotely accessed. I had a phone  call after thaf and it did not say that.

how do I find out why random phone calls are being remotely accessed?

It says

Answered Remotely

Answered by Galaxy S8 

I don’t want my calls remotely accessed

6 replies

From when are you facing this issue? Did you installed any third part application on your smartphone that has permissions to access all your data and calling features? There might be an possibility of intrusion please install a good antivirus.

Userlevel 3

Hey, @magenta4649248​!

I want to help you get to the bottom of this but don't have a lot of knowledge on remotely accessing devices. Is this the first time it has happened? Do you have DIGITS installed on your phone? This is super odd and I know you want answers ASAP.

Userlevel 3

Hey there! Just wanted to check in and see if you'd had a chance to take a look at the questions that Amanda asked above. How are things going for you?

Userlevel 3

Happy Monday, @magenta4649248​! Just wanted to see if you were still seeing these "remotely accessed" messages. Have you enabled DIGITS for your line, or has anyone on your family plan done so (if you're part of a family plan)?

I woke up with a text saying T-Mobile Security Message: A device has logged into your T-Mobile line (208)603-**** via DIGITS. If this wasn't you, call us immediately at 611 and mention "Ref 100" to the agent to block this activity. I am not the primary account holder but I do not want any other phones ever granted access to anything on my line nor will i

Userlevel 4
Badge +9

If you are not the primary account owner, then you do not own your phone #. The primary account holder must request that access not be granted.