Solved

GMail forwarding verification message is blocked

• 20 May 2023
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +1
  • Helper Level 1
  • 3 replies

It seems that the verification email sent to our SMS emails are being blocked.  Below is a version of the email sent to another account of mine.

Is it possible for T-Mo to allow these messages to pass through the filter?

icon

Best answer by dash 21 May 2023, 06:16

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +9

It seems that the verification email sent to our SMS emails are being blocked.  Below is a version of the email sent to another account of mine.

Is it possible for T-Mo to allow these messages to pass through the filter?

You have so much blocked out, how is SMS (texting) involved?  Appears to be email issue only.

Userlevel 4
Badge +1

SMS texting is involved because this is the same message that would be sent to my #@tmomail.net.  The blocked out data is my private data that should not be made public.  That’s a pretty arogant stance you have, claiming it is an email only issue.  I clearly stated that what was submitted was a copy of what was sent to another account of mine and that this same message is what is being sent to the tmomail.net account.  This is an issue of privacy.  If this were not an open forum, I probably would have left everything intact so you could see.

Fortunately, after SIX HOURS, the message was finally delivered to my SMS inbox and I was able to get the code I needed.

I would like to thank T-Mobile allowing the confirmation message from GMAIL to pass through their gates of Hell and arrive on my phone.

tomwill, not so much for being arrogant.