new moto g 5g stylus intermittent calling

• 12 February 2022
  • 5 replies

Badge

My moto G stylus 5g phone could make and receive calls. Then it stopped.  I brought it to a store and they replaced the sim card and it worked in the store and at home.  a couple hours later it has now stopped working again for making and receiving calls. well I know how to reproduce the error.  The phone cant make calls on 5g it says cellular network not available for voice calls or call failed,.  4g calls go through, My oneplus works fine on both 4g and 5g. 

5 replies

Badge

radio faulty replacement ordered.

Badge

I seem to be having somewhat similar but not similar issues, I left verizon, purchased a new phone paid cash Motorola stylus 5g 2022, did my homework and settled on TMO my sim will not connect to TMO I can only use my phone via my internet. Does anyone have any other ideas? Tech doesn't know, Motorola blames TMO, TMO blames Motorola, alas the vicious circle.

Did you ever find resolution?

Our family has three android phones. A revvl 5g with square camera array and two moto g sylus 5g (2022). They all have this problem. We called and got the newer sims (R15) and we thought it was fixed but it was just becuase we rebooted the phone and we are not doing that all day long to make it work right.

I have a new Moto Stylus 5G 2022 phone with new service.  I keep getting notifications of “No voice service, Temporarily turned off by your carrier.”  What does this mean and how do I resolve this?