Question

Noboby can call me unless if i restart my phone. Happens everry day.

• 7 April 2023
  • 5 replies

Badge

Its hard to notice this unless someone texts me because they can not reach me and it goes to voicemail but this is what's happening for a while now. Something happens to my phone overnight while I charge it and no one can call me. Today I realized my phone was showing no bars. Dunno why is this happening. I dont run any apps or profiles specifically made for night time. Obviously no need to ask if i tried to restart the device.... I have to in order to be able to receive calls. I have yet to try cycling airplane mode instead of restart. 

Btw i have a samsung z flip 5g with latest updates

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

so could be a sim card issue or whatever tower you are connecting to is having issues and ends up pushing you to a further out tower which drops your signal..only guessing here but usually when you do a restart youre forcing your phone to re search out a new connection..so its doing it then sounds like its bumping over to a lesser signal due to unknown.

does everything start working fine once you leave that area or does the problem follow you all over town?

Badge

Dont know if this could be sim card or tower issue but until today, every time i had this i was told by my brother when i was at my work already which is in the next city from my house so i am sure that would be a different tower.  When i go home i can make a call and i can be reached so stucking on this tower at my work is not the issue wither.  There was an update 2 weeks ago and probably is doing it since then. Never had an issue before. It would be awesome if i wont need to reset my phone

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

might just be because its Friday but having a bit of a time understanding your response. the issues follow you from home to work in the next town over? or one location works fine but the other does not?

Badge

Happens at both locations. In the morning. Today i caught it at home. Usually i dont and sometimes later the day is when i get people telling me they couldnt reach me. Yesterday night my phone was working. Something happens while its on the charger overnight. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

so its a bit random and not location based. are there any other TMO phones around you by chance? and if yes...are they seeing the same thing or just your phone?