Question

On the fence..

• 31 August 2023
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 1
Badge

Just over a month with the Home Internet Service and the 2nd unit, still weak to poor signal with towers all around me. Constantly losing internet and a download speed at best a 2 .8! I switched from At & T and starting to regret the decision. The tech support and customer service has been fantastic but getting tired of the excuses for the poor service. And purchased new phones from T-Mobile and 1 phone can make calls if internet is down, my phone on the other hand can only make calls using wifi. If wifi is down I only make emergency calls, I can not send pictures in messages, am not getting texts messages and now missing calls from work. To say I am disgusted and discouraged at this point is an under statement! Any help is appreciated. 

1 reply

I've heard that sometimes moving the gateway to a different location can help improve the signal strength. You can also try restarting the gateway. If that doesn't work, I would recommend contacting T-Mobile again and asking to speak to a supervisor. I hope they're able to help you!