Question

one plus 7t pro 5g McLaren multi touch issue

Userlevel 3
Badge

I have one plus 7t pro 5g McLaren and have multi touch issue.. no more than 3 fingers are working and also have ghost touch issue. Typing experience is very bad in fast typing. Kindly solve this issue in android 12 update

This topic has been closed for comments

11 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

OP will need to be the one to fix this one..as is 12 brought in a ton of bugs and issues with other devices..the 9 Pro i believe has had it even worse.

Userlevel 3
Badge

When this issue will be solved 

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

when OP fixes it

Userlevel 3
Badge

When op will fix it???

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

dunno..i dont work for One Plus..

Userlevel 3
Badge

Then in which company you belong for????

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

none..read under my post.

Userlevel 3
Badge

Plz find solutions to such kind of bugs

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

you could always jump over to the OnePlus forums and see if anyone has a work around to fix it...posting over there also makes them more aware that more people are running into this issue.

Userlevel 2
Badge

Strongly considering going custom rom with all this leading on from T-Mobile, any suggestions? 

Userlevel 4
Badge +4

I feel you @TCBelly i wish we could run custom ROMs but sadly the "hotdog" Variant means you'll still not have 5G... Funny considered your situation of being told the OnePlus 7T Pro 5G McClaren Edition is not capable of T-Mobile 5G despite being a T-mobile exclusive Variant.

My outcry may cause more 3rd party development to save the phone, but I wish the outcry would cause development on T-Mobile side. Why is it up to us, the community, to ultimately fix their decisions? Sadly though, they refuse to update the device and continue to give false deadlines. This normally could be solved with the bootloader being unlocked, but since the variant is T-mobile exclusive, they really dropped the ball on their responsibility to where you can't even run a Custom ROM like you may of thought you would be able to having bought an enthusiast phone.

Just another T-mobile failure sadly. You can run ROMs meant for "Hotdog" at your own risk but they will need modification to work on "Hotdog" so ultimately me and T-mobile are telling you, if you want the update, you gotta program it yourself.

I wish they would hire us to do so, but we will see :)