Question

Paramount+ not streaming on Sony TV

• 27 November 2021
  • 4 replies

Badge

Successful sign up for Paramount+ offer, works on phone and tablet.  Downloaded TV app, successfully created account, get all the streaming teasers, but streaming video consistently fails with error code 6320.  Tried all the standby fixes (cleared cache, removed and redownloaded app, restarted modem, router, TV)—NADA—same message.  Contacted Paramount+ via email, assigned a case number then nothing, contacted T-Mobile, never got a response.  Anyone have a solution?

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

You should just get one Paramount+ account per T-Mobile account. (I think.) The TV should be a device registered on your Paramount+ account. I don’t know about your TV but on my Roku, I could either log in with my user ID & Password or I could get the Roku to give me a code, which I used on Paramount’s webpage to register the device. I did the latter. 

Badge

Drnewcomb:

Thank you for your suggestion.  I am able to login into Paramount+ app on TV but have never seen an activation code.  In trying to register TV per your suggestion, I am referred to “platform or app where account was created.”  I created the account via T-Mobile app (which does nothing now that I claimed the offer), also tried P+ website and the app, both refer me back to where platform or app where the account was created.  Pretty much circular directions.  Very frustrating…

And absolutely no peep out of P+ or TMobile TS.  It may be a simple fix but it is not documented anywhere.  Perhaps it is just ONE device per account….

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

I don’t know. I signed up on my desktop using the link from my T-Mobile account. I always try to do things on the PC when possible. You might want to check out https://www.paramountplus.com/account/

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

I had no issues signing in on my desktop, mobile, and Toshiba FireTV. I just had to approve the FireTV from another device in the account page.