Solved

Payoff Phones ISSUES

• 12 March 2023
  • 5 replies

Badge
  • First activity
  • 0 replies

Shows on my T-Mobile account, that we owe another year on our phones, during a “PROMOTION”.  It says we owe “xxxxxxxxx”; however, no place online will allow me to pay it here; sooooo, I call 611 on a Saturday, and receive the usual Out of Country”assistance”.  To make this short, they would not allow me to payoff my phones, and account, because of the promotion.  Wonder if I could pay them off, if I sent “NO Payments”???…………………………….

icon

Best answer by tidbits 12 March 2023, 02:07

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +12

NO it needs to be paid off.  You will get the bill credits on your bill still.  Keep in mind if you cancel the plan then you will lose those credits.

Badge

Ok thank you I appreciate it. So if I cancel my plan and phone is paid off they will still charge me? I just need it unlocked.

Userlevel 6
Badge +12

No they will not if everything is paid off.  Keep in mind billing cycle and use cycle is different.  You could pay your bill but you still in the middle of a use cycle which will generate a last bill.  The system will say you are paid up as it doesn’t account for the nongenerated bill for the current cycle.

Badge

Ohhh...Ok I finally think I got it. Lol! Again thanks for your response. :)

I tried to get to get reimbursed from paying off my phones, but the response was it is past the time limit.  I just got the sevice two days ago.