S22 Ultra 128GB version lag

• 6 April 2022
  • 2 replies

Badge

So ever since I bought the phone a couple months ago I have had issues. The UI and virtually all apps are extremely laggy. The camera is damn near unusable and takes forever to start. I have been doing research and found out that it is only the 128GB version that has this. T-Mobile is aware of the issue. Upon calling my local branch, I figured out very quickly that they to are aware of it and have been recieving numerous complaints. They are reluctant to help and simply referred me to the mytmibileclaim website. However if you try and file a claim due the a manufacturer defect they will not allow you to complete it. It will force you to choose an option that states that you got it wet or dropped it. If you answer no to both, they will then display a phone number to call. This is because they want you to pay the $200 deductable for there mistake. I will be calling them tomorrow. But I can assure you... I will struggle to understand the person I talk to because they will not speak English well, and they will not resolve my issue. I will get fustrated and simply switch carriers and sue for any remaining balance as well as the unnecessary charges occurred on my bill due to there past goofs. If you are interested in joining me, feel free to comment. If by some miracle they end up replacing my phone at no cost to me and in a timely manner, I will surely let everyone know and continue to remain loyal as I have been for over 10 years. At least until the next goof.

2 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +5

sry you are having issues with your phone. i have not experienced any issue with mine. i did order mine from Samsung though. hope you get your issues resolved.

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

wonder if Sammy will be kicking out an update to fix this in the near future. you might even pop over to Samsungs forums for this specific device and see what all has been mentioned over there about it.