Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 2 Preorders?

• 3 September 2020
  • 92 replies

Badge

I’ve noticed that AT&T and Verizon have already begun preorders for the new Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 2….Any idea when T Mobile might join? I read somewhere that TMO isn’t doing preorders but will have the phones available at launch on September 18. Can anyone confirm?

92 replies

Called about 25 stores day before lauch at 2pm and nobody has them in the backroom. Looks like online only gentlemen

Ya I am beyond disappointed in tmobile. 600 dollars down when everyone else is doing preorders and nothing down. I am going to try the store in the morning just in case they get a late truck and if not online it is. I don't understand tmobiles tactic on this one.

Ill probably order at midnight so i know im getting one

Userlevel 2

Ya I am beyond disappointed in tmobile. 600 dollars down when everyone else is doing preorders and nothing down. I am going to try the store in the morning just in case they get a late truck and if not online it is. I don't understand tmobiles tactic on this one.

I know. I kinda guesstimated and did come to that conclusion but was hoping I was wrong but as expected out of TMO. I think after this phone, I will switch over to Verizon where I know I'll be able to get a device like the future z fold 3 at zero down or even go back to att. The down payments bring so high could be their downfall to losing long time customers. I've been with them for so long, hate to leave but don't like they're offers on devices. You'd think they'd try to compete with the other two and offer the same but nope..

If only the phone wasn't so beautiful.. urgh. I'm going to hate myself after paying this crazy down payment. I hate you TMO.

watch its going to be $600 down and $200 tax for a total checkout of $800. FML

And midnight with no release. thanks tmo

Userlevel 2

And midnight with no release. thanks tmo

They're really started to irritate me more and more. I stayed up thinking I would be able to order it and here we are. I already got passed having to drop do much for down payment. I should just switch carriers at this rate. 

im still up waiting. hoping it will drop soon.

Userlevel 2

im still up waiting. hoping it will drop soon.

They're usually on the dot with their midnight releases though. What's gotten into them? Ever since the merge they've been bad..

Which color are you guys trying to get?

Userlevel 2

It's finally online guys!

Are you guys able to order? The wheel keeps spinning. 

1249 down wtf

same

Userlevel 2

Are you guys able to order? The wheel keeps spinning. 

Nope..

App wont show it either.

Wow just wow

So order went through. Wells fargo denied it but i got a comfirmation. will have to call them in the am to sort it out. guess wellsfargo didnt like $814 being spent like that lol. hopefully this doesnt delay it getting to me.

Man no wonder they didn't allow preorders. They had the worst deal out of any carrier by FAR. 2 phones 1600$ down. 

Userlevel 6
Badge +15

Hey everyone!

Our all new Samsung Galaxy Z Fold2 is available! No pre-order was available for this one. Just ready to order on launch. You can read more about it on the blog I wrote or head to our online link to purchase it now.

Thanks everyone!

Just ordered, sadly even with this terrible deal I still have to have it. Anyone on here let's update when it ships to keep track, it says it might not ship til the 21st. If we had to wait til launch day, no preorder deals, I went to 2 stores and they don't have it in stock, and we had to pay the most out of anyone and it takes 2 days to ship I will be leaving TMobile most likely. "Uncarrier" I guess is true, they didn't take care of their customers like the others did. 

Userlevel 6
Badge +15

@Fire191 that’s a bummer you went to 2 stores and couldn’t get it. Did the store mention that it just sold out quickly or they didn’t get it at all?

They didn't receive them at all. I was literally there when the door opened. They said only the large stores like Las Vegas and New York are getting them. I am disappointed that the press release says they are available in store now and I am told none of them are getting them. We are spending $2000! 

Userlevel 6
Badge +15

I totally get your point. I’m checking with my internal team about this. They did mention it should be available in stores. Which location did you go to?

2 in Santa Fe, NM