Question

spyware malware hacked my device

• 13 August 2023
  • 1 reply

Badge

samsung z flip 4 has been compromised and accou ts linked to my device and phone number has been spoofed along with google account having fake apps that have spyware, malware, that bring trojans on my device. ive been trying to resolve this issue since the second day of purchasing my samsung z flip 4 7 months ago. ive called at the least 8 times to tmobile custo.er services and tech support. tech said that in about 4 months issue would be resolved and ot hasnt. i still have these apps on my device and theres about 20 of them in my app info settings. Also why is it that eveytime i call i speak to people from asia amd middle east.? ive spoken to the same people at times. And tehy know nothing about my accounts asfar as my plane and always try to bill me $50 extra the first 3 billings of my service. i feel bad becuase i joined my mothers plan and she has been with a family plan for 20 year's... i dont know what to do. ive done all what i can do asfar as what they have me doing to try and resolve the issue but havent yet

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

Have you don’t anything to fix your device being compromised?  The first step would be, is to ensure your device is secure so your device isn’t still compromised.  A factory reset is always a good place to start!  Don’t install any apps from sources outside of the PlayStore and Samsung store.  Do not root yourself and make sure the bootloader is locked!  

Then you can reach out to T-Mobile through DM via Facebook or Twitter to see if there is anything the T-Force Team can do to try and resolve the rest.