T-Mobile Revvl 6 Pro 5g Android 13 Update out now!

Badge
  • First activity
  • 2 replies

The Android 13 update for the T-Mobile Revel 6 Pro 5G is out. 

19 replies

Badge

*Revvl

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

depending on how long ago it was released they might still be kicking it out in waves.

im not seeing any info on when it was actually released..so cant really weigh in on that one.

How do I take screenshots with this new update?

How do I see my recent apps? This update isn't all that great

There doesn't seem to be a "back" button. There's got to be. Why would it be removed in the update?

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

i believe the back button got changed around. you’ll need to go into your settings and either look at navigation bar settings or something along those lines and change it back to include the back button and prior apps.

Thank you! It worked.

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

for anyone else running into this. another thread was created yesterday about this with the answer.

I wish I hadn't updated. The hot spot turns itself off like every 10 minutes despite me setting it to never turn off. It keeps resetting to 10 minutes. It's annoying as hell when you have multiple items using the hot spot. This phone was good the first few months but has been terrible for the last several. Keeps dropping gps signal and reception where I never had issues with T-Mobile before. Makes trying to play games difficult sometimes.

Back button was missing, making the phone less user friendly, but luckily someone figured out how to fix it so I'm happier.

Navigation bar settings:

Settings>Accessibility>System Controls>System Navigation> Toggle “3-button Navigation”

Undoing 3 button navigation was an awful, stupid choice.  I just spent an hour trying to figure out how to roll back the update until I got here and a helpful user had posted the completely counterintuitive path to that setting, which I would not otherwise have guessed in a thousand years.
Without 3 button navigation, it would have been unsafe and very difficult to EARN MY LIVING.
Whoever made that choice needs to be fired.

Why is my phone green?

Why is my phone green?

Like not the back I mean the theme I guess idek like the stuff was normal and then after the update my phone theme now green I looked for hours and can't fix it during the process I fixed another and I'm sure u can't guess what that was🙄

Badge

I wish I hadn't updated. The hot spot turns itself off like every 10 minutes despite me setting it to never turn off. It keeps resetting to 10 minutes. It's annoying as hell when you have multiple items using the hot spot. This phone was good the first few months but has been terrible for the last several. Keeps dropping gps signal and reception where I never had issues with T-Mobile before. Makes trying to play games difficult sometimes.

Since updating to 13, I am having the same problem with the Wifi Hotspot.  Have tried numerous recommendations to correct it, even took the phone into T-Mobile, and the hotspot won't stay on despite having devices connected.

Since updating to 13, I am having the same problem with the Wifi Hotspot.  Have tried numerous recommendations to correct it, even took the phone into T-Mobile, and the hotspot won't stay on despite having devices connected.

Same here, can’t figure out to stop it from turning off, annoying trying use it to stream and it looses the connection and you have start all over evry10 minutes or so. I keep changing it to never and the only thing that helped a little bit just got about 40 minutes by doing this leaving the screen on and plugged into charger.   Bunch of bull……...need the fix.

DO NOT DOWNLOAD NEW UPDATE: These two last updates have fried my hotspot. I'm having the same issues as you guys. Unfortunate how we're paying for a service we can't utilize properly. I LOW-KEY enjoyed the phone until this malarkey. I refuse to purchase another.

DO NOT DOWNLOAD NEW UPDATE: These two last updates have fried my hotspot. I'm having the same issues as you guys. Unfortunate how we're paying for a service we can't utilize properly. I LOW-KEY enjoyed the phone until this malarkey. I refuse to purchase another.

It was a forced update. I held out for as long as I could but, it auto installed. Problem is still present in January 2024

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

only way it’ll be fixed is with another update pushed out

I likewise have suffered with this problem on both of our phones for over 5 months. Yet they continue to charge us for a service they fail to supply.  This is nothing more than a classic bait and switch they incorrectly supplied specifications the phone cannot deliver and did  not correct it. What should be done here is immediate recall on all these Revvl 6X Pro 5 and replace them with a phone that does have all of the specified features that they were advertising and continue to advertise. Currently it looks like it should be replaced with a Galaxy s24 series phone, ideally the ultra. It appears that's the only phone that actually delivers what they stated this phone has. Some of those important features are hotspot capability that actually works, expandable memory via SD card, and wireless charging. 

It may be time for a class action lawsuit if you are interested in pursuing that course please contact me. Please text me at 8 1 2 89 1 0 2 8 4