Question

Tmobile App Stuck "Setting up"

• 13 September 2022
  • 6 replies

Badge

Hello, when launching the tmobile app on my S22 Ultra it is on the tmobile logo and on the bottom says "Setting you up" I cannot get past this screen. Uninstalled and reinstalled multiple times let it sit for 20 minutes plus nothing seems to be working. Restarted phone cleared cache. Please help!

6 replies

I have the same problem. Using OnePlus 9 Pro.

Same goes for me. When I start the app, it gets stuck at a page with the sentence "setting you up" at the bottom, stuck on that for 5 seconds and then crashing. Tries restarting the phone, deactivating the app and reactivating. Deleting cache data. Nothing is working.. did someone find a solution?   Using Samsung S21. 

mine does this

also

Since there has been no help since the original post 11 months ago. I do assume we will not receive help on this matter any time soon. I would recommend everyone with this issue to get a bad review on the app store with a detail of it in the hope of assistance. (I actually forgot about this thread since my reply last month apparently but I rarely use the app) I'll try to call T-mobile this month and bring the issue directly to them and see what they say. I'll update if any resolutions. Ps: you can follow the post to get email updates when someone reply to it.

This is ridiculous, no one can get helped ???

Just thought I would share my experience with this error. I was using custom DNS for ad blocking and all I had to do was disable it to log into the app. Hope that helps somebody.