TMobile Tuesday App Will NOT load

• 15 February 2022
  • 21 replies

Badge

I have uninstalled and reinstalled several times and the TMobile Tuesday app just won't load. 

21 replies

I am having the same issue.

I have the same issue and no help.

I’d like to also jump on the having the same issue bandwagon.  Clearing app data and cache did not help. 

Thought it was just because I just switched to a new phone.  Glad to see others are having issues.  Any updates yet?

Same issue. I also cleared Cache, deleted storage, unstalled, rebooted phone, Re-installed. That did not solve the problem.

I have the same issue guys!

Has anyome from Tmobile said something about the problem?

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

what devices do yall have it download on? and were the phones purchased from TMO or brought in as a BYOD?

I have a S21 from Tmobile. I just took the latest security update this morning.

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

oddly enough if you look over on this thread the pretty much all devices running into this are S21s…

so might be a compatibility issue where the app must be updated to match up with 12 on the S21 possibly.

I have Pixel 6 Pro, bought from T-mobile. 

Just tested, it is working now.

Having this problem on my Galaxy A32 today...I’ve been having it for weeks and just ignoring it.  Anyone figure it out?

Badge

It is still not loading properly, I have an iPhone S13…

We have the s21 phones and I accidentally put my wife's phone on kid control instead of my daughter's. On kid control you can't have access to tmobile Tuesday. So she lost access to the app even when I changed it back. Tmobile said they sent it higher up the chain. That's been months now. 

Badge

Having same issue, never had problem on Nord 20, now have Nord 30. Have restarted, uninstalled, and cleared cache & data, still won't load? Anyone resolve this?

I have had the same issue for 8 days now. I have tried from both 5g and wifi, after restarting the phone, after clearing cache, after uninstalling and reinstalling. Nothing works. I have been on the same phone (with tmo Tuesday working) for 2 years. Help pls. 

App still not working (3rd Tuesday in a row) 

OnePlus 7 Pro not loading 2nd week in a row 😞

I am having the same issue the last few weeks. I have a OnePlus 10 Pro. Has anyone been able to fix this issue?

Issue still not resolved. Now at 5 weeks! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Issue still not resolved. Now at 5 weeks! 

I have no issue but they are discontinuing the app and going with T Life as a replacement.