Question

VOICE TEXTING

• 15 June 2022
  • 1 reply

Badge

I also have problems with the REVVL V + 5G, I can’t use my voice texting, it keeps saying I don’t have permission. I changed all the settings, took it to the T-Mobile store and the rep couldn’t get permission either.  He seemed to know that the phone was a bad phone, he said that is why I stick to Samsung phones.  I told him this phone is a piece of junk and the didn’t deny it.  I am on the phone talking and then realize the other person is not there or the other way around.  I try to call call back and it is the other way I can hear them and they can’t hear me.  Then it calls calls someone and i don’t see anything on the screen to disconnect the call.  I was told I would have to wait to finish my contract of 24 months to change phones, how about changing companies.  I never had an issue with Cricket they were always able to help me.  I only changed because of a good promo I got, guess that wasn’t such a good promo. He was right, I should have stuck to a Samsung phone.  I am old but I learned my lesson.  If anyone can help me with permission stuff, please feel free to reply.  Thanks, I am glad I am in good company with this junkie phone.  

1 reply

are you saying that you never got it to work???   i just bought this phone TODAY.  I need voice typing. The keyboard sucks, you can’t read what you’ve typed unless you move the whole thing up to the top. but the voice typing is essential.