Question

Watch 6 LTE issue

• 11 February 2024
  • 1 reply

Badge

In a nutshell... I had a Samsung S20fe when I bought my samsung watch 6 a few weeks ago. A couple weeks ago I switched to a samsung s24plus. Since then I can do everything  on LTE only mode except get texts. I've literally spent hours talking to support. I've hard rest my watch multiple times at their request . They've paired and Un paired my digits line multiple times. 

Today I was promised a callback from an engineer. No call.

Then I get a text saying my watch line no longer qualifies for monthly bill credits.

If I go into a T Mobile store am I going to get any actual help? I'm about to go back to Verizon..

1 reply

Userlevel 6
Badge +12

How did you switch the watch 6 over to the new device? This may not be a T-Mobile issue. 

For example are you using text on Galaxy or using digits are two different things, and you can't use both at the same time and they use different messages app. Also Google has their own similar to text on Galaxy devices. 

So in order to fix it may require knowing the settings on both your old Galaxy, S24 and watch 6.  Can you go through settings and which messages apps are you using?