Question

Why no loaners?

• 17 October 2021
  • 3 replies

Badge

Why is T-mobile not offering loaners to customers that have spent hundreds of dollars on insurance for phones while they are sent in for repair?  I have to wait a week plus for my phone to be repaired and during that time there is zero option for me to have a phone without spending more of my money.  I went to a T-mobile store yesterday and they suggested I take my phone to Best Buy and pay for the repair on my own.  How messed up is that customer service?  Please tell me why I should continue giving you 300 a month?  I called the 800 number and was told there is nothing they will do for me.  Basically T-mobile knows this is happening but isn't doing anything for the customer stuck in between this massive merger.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

That's why always I always keep my old phone for a back up.

I read that Tmobile is now going to do repairs at select locations but that doesn't help you now 

Starting 11-1-21

Badge

Yes, I found out they would be repairing on November 1st as well, but no till it was too late.

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

That's why always I always keep my old phone for a back up.

I read that Tmobile is now going to do repairs at select locations but that doesn't help you now 

Starting 11-1-21

100%!  Having a spare device is pretty much essential in today’s world!  I think it has been more than a decade now since I have seen loaner devices offered to anyone outside of business and corporate accounts.