Question

apple tv

• 23 April 2023
  • 4 replies

Badge

I have been trying to set up my apple tv through tmobile for over a month.  Every time I get to the point where a code will be texted to me, it never comes.  When I request another code it says I have requested too many codes.  Help!

4 replies

The easiest way to set up Netflix on us, or Apple TV is by logging into the T-Mobile app clicking the account tab, then clicking the manage data and add-ons button and scrolling down to services. Look for Apple TV or Netflix that says “on Us” and check them off. once you save it, will take you to a page where you can proceed forward to activate your subscriptions. AppleTV is very easy to set up from an Apple device. Once you click the activation link, it will route you to the AppleTV app and automatically create an account for you using your Apple ID, Netflix works the same way once you save and click the activation link for Netflix, it will take you to a sign-up page where you can either login using an existing account or create a new account depending on what replan you are on you may be eligible for a discount on premium Netflix packages if you are not interested in that then just select the free version. 
Same steps are applicable via website or app

Did you ever solve your problem. I’ve been experiencing the exact same thing

Userlevel 6
Badge +12

It’s sent to the first line on the account.

For example My wife’s line was the one that was activated first.  My daughter is second, and I am 3rd.  When I requested Apple TV it was sent to my wife’s and she didn’t even tell me she got them.  One day I did it, and she randomly said she kept keeping this text and thought it was spam.  Looked and there it was.

I am having the same problem and no text is going to ANY of the lines on the contract.