Question

Are backorder dates accurate?

• 26 September 2023
  • 23 replies

Badge

Are backorder dates accurate? Sorry I am new to this but I saw that the Iphone 15 pro max backorder estimated ship date for Black titanium and Natural to be October 3 - October 17. That seems really fast compared to apple’s website. It is a false expected ship date?

23 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

It depends.  T-Mobile might have more allocated stock incoming before Apple sold out.  There are so many factors that go into back orders.  It’s essentially just a guess/estimation based on what T-Mobile has been told by Apple with shipping to the T-Mobile distribution hubs factored in.  In some cases, the device might ship directly from the manufacturer to speed up the process.  

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

It all depends. Here's a thread about the same exact IPhone, one is already delivered the other hasn't.

https://community.t-mobile.com/apple-8/where-is-my-iphone-15-pro-max-my-wife-got-hers-orded-the-next-day-53404

Userlevel 1
Badge

Yeppers. That was my thread above. I ordered mine 29 hours before my wife. I ordered mine on Friday 9/15. My wife ordered hers on Saturday 9/16. She received hers on launch day.  I am still waiting 🫥.  That doesn’t make sense to me 🫠

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

Yeppers. That was my thread above. I ordered mine 29 hours before my wife. I ordered mine on Friday 9/15. My wife ordered hers on Saturday 9/16. She received hers on launch day.  I am still waiting 🫥.  That doesn’t make sense to me 🫠

wasnt yours a different variant than your wifes though? or were they the exact same ones? different variants especially the more popular ones will be sold out fast and then the back order fun begins.

Userlevel 1
Badge

They were EXACTLY the same. Both iPhone ProMax - White 256Gb

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

ok so then yes..quite confusing lol. i can see it with different variants of the 15,

different colors maybe?

I went into the store to get the iPhone 15 Pro (white / 1tb) on September 23, they didn’t have it in store so they’re shipping it. The estimated delivery window was from Sept 28-Oct 4. It is October 4 already and I’m hoping it will be shipped soon… but it’s not looking promising. We’ll see what happens! I hope you have better luck!

I went into the store and placed an order for iPhone 15 ProMax BT on Sept 24th & were giving me a shipping date of Oct 2nd. So far it’s Oct 4th and still haven’t received any updates as to when it will be shipped. 🙄

I placed my order for 15 Pro Max Natural Titanium on 9/23/2023, estimated ship date 10/02/2024-10/16/2023, anyone esle?

I placed my order for 15 Pro Max Natural Titanium on 9/23/2023, estimated ship date 10/02/2024-10/16/2023, anyone esle?

Yup! We pretty much placed the order at the same time and till now still no updates.

I placed my order for 15 Pro Max Natural Titanium 256 gb on 9/23/2023, estimated ship date 10/03/2023-10/17/2023, anyone esle?

No shipping updates

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

I placed my order for 15 Pro Max Natural Titanium 256 gb on 9/23/2023, estimated ship date 10/03/2023-10/17/2023, anyone esle?

No shipping updates

correct..until its ready to ship it’ll only be an estimation.

Are backorder dates accurate? Sorry I am new to this but I saw that the Iphone 15 pro max backorder estimated ship date for Black titanium and Natural to be October 3 - October 17. That seems really fast compared to apple’s website. It is a false expected ship date?

Updates????

Badge

Any updates,

my estimated dates are 10/10-10/24 😓

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

until TMO has a more accurate date what you have is what you’ll get..for most a 10+ day window that it “could” come in at..

Badge

Updates????

Sorry! I was just wondering when posting this thread, because I was unsure about whether to order from apple or tmobile, tmobile has earlier estimated ship dates, but due to other peoples posts showing no updates it’s probably around the same time as apple. So I haven’t decided where to order form

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

Updates????

Sorry! I was just wondering when posting this thread, because I was unsure about whether to order from apple or tmobile, tmobile has earlier estimated ship dates, but due to other peoples posts showing no updates it’s probably around the same time as apple. So I haven’t decided where to order form

You might want to check your local BestBuy as well.  

Badge

Updates????

Yea, like walmart they have verizon and at&t only though

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

Updates????

Yea, like walmart they have verizon and at&t only though

Are they sold out for T-Mobile?  BestBuy has carrier T-Mobile devices since the acquisition of Sprint.  

I went into the store to get the iPhone 15 Pro (white / 1tb) on September 23, they didn’t have it in store so they’re shipping it. The estimated delivery window was from Sept 28-Oct 4. It is October 4 already and I’m hoping it will be shipped soon… but it’s not looking promising. We’ll see what happens! I hope you have better luck!

Update: it’s been shipped!!! I hope the same for everyone 🤞🏼

No shipping updates

I got charged and got ups tracking

Userlevel 6
Badge +12

When it comes to iphones since the first iphone comes out.  Apple Fulfills most of their orders first.  For example. They make 1M units on Monday. 50% will go to Apple, and the other 50% gets broken down to other sellers. The shipping dates are estimates, and honestly should be taken with a grain of salt.  Apple could make more on day, and less on another.

No shipping updates

I got charged and got ups tracking

I placed my order same exact phone on the 26th w/ estimated shipping date 10/04/2023 -10/18/2023 and it’s still “running” when I call the automated voice days it should ship or arrive by the 18th. I hope sooner