Solved

boundaryRMS123

• 1 October 2023
  • 48 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge

I recently upgraded to iphone 15 and now whenever I try to forward a text to someone via email the email is blank except for ---boundaryRMS123---.  Can anyone help? I’ve tried the mail reset and phone reset, turning on/off messages, etc.

icon

Best answer by 123acr 3 October 2023, 14:41

View original

48 replies

I have the same problem - I don’t know why my picture didn’t send. It’s very unfortunate.

I am having the same issue. Not happy.

I also am getting the same message when I send a text to email on my s21 +. Always been able to in the past but as of 9/29 this message shows on the other end. 

Ditto.  Text message are not forwarding to email with the actual message but with…

---boundaryRMS123--

Beginning 9/29/23 my Iphone 13 began giving me the “---boundaryRMS123--” message when I sent a text to my email.  Very frustrating!

Userlevel 1

Same problem here. For YEARS I have forwarded texts to my email, to save a copy. In recent days it is NOT working. I can select the text, hit the forward button, and send, and the email DOES come to my email, but the email is blank. The message trying to forward is neither in the body of the text NOR is it attached… It’s simply not there. I have tested the problem by sending to all 3 of my different email address, including work, gmail and yahoo… And it’s same problem with all of them, not message included... Need this problem fixed right away.

Same. Following for a solution.

Having the same issue. I am a property manager and I text my work email when I am doing inspections. All emails are arriving with “boundaryRMS123” in the email body and no other text. 

I do NOT have an IPhone, but an Android if that helps. 

I have an iPhone 8. I’ve been texting messages to my Gmail accounts for years. On September 26th, the messages started arriving in my mailbox empty. And on my Mac, I do also receive inside the messages that are forwarded to my Mac mailbox from these Gmail accounts the text --BoundaryRMS123--, but it looks like the problem is deeper than my Mac, and either has something to do with my Gmail accounts or T-Mobile. Anyone?

I tried using gmail and the email came through blank, then with my old msn account and the message came through with “---boundaryRMS123--”

I use my work email to forward pictures from customer’s as I am in sales. I first noticed this boundaryRMS123 error message 9-28-23. No pictures come through. Looking for an answer like everyone else here. I have Note10+ if that means anything. 

I have the same issue and need it to be fixed!!

Userlevel 2
Badge

Ok T-mobile, this one’s on you as evidenced above by all the comments. And this just changed recently according to above comments, so something in the network was updated. Spent a copious amount of time with Apple these past few days trying to resolve and they firmly state it is a T-Mobile issue. So please get this resolved. 

Userlevel 1

I’m an Exchange Engineer for my company and would like to throw in my test results as well. 

T-Mobile device to work email - boundaryrms123 error. I can also confirm the issue is not due to a mail gateway, as we wouldn’t receive the error email from @tmomail.net.

T-Mobile device to personal Gmail - no boundaryrms123 error but blank email

AT&T device to work email - successful

Verizon device to work email - successful 

I’ve tested both SMS to email and MMS to email with the same results. There also appears to be no difference as to whether the device is an iPhone or an Android.

Userlevel 1

Glad this isn’t just me. 
Started happening last week, have yet to send a file or any information via SMS or MMS to my email via text, used to work magically and instantly. Great job T-mobile! (that’s sarcasm btw)

I already called T-mobile today due to their shrinking cell phone coverage, now they won’t support texting to email? what is going on T-mobile? c’mon, this is ridiculous 

I’m having the same issues- Very frustrating. 

T-mobile (Android) to personal email: BLANK

T-mobile (Android) to work email: ---boundaryrms123-- (error) 

Userlevel 1

Confirming it worked as of 09/27, stopped working 09/29

I use this for work also, first problem today. Only thing that worked for me was to email it from an account I can log into on my work computer, then go to the Sent email. I had to copy the text & paste it, and download the photo and attach it. Both were there. Hope this is a temporary issue!!

Userlevel 2

Ditto. I wonder if this is related to all of the home office layoffs last month.  An entire “internal tech support group” that a good friend of mine worked for in (Bellevue) was laid off with hundreds of others.  This might be one of those “ooops!”

To clarify my issue:  It has nothing to do with photos.  I am just sending a text (with words in it) from my phone (sender is xxxxxxxxxx@tmomail.net) to my email account.  Instead of receiving, “Stop at store for loaf of bread and a gallon of milk” (because I think I am in 1963), I get boundaryrms123.

I was getting the boundaryrms123 error sending photos to my email.  The workaround is to start an email on the phone then copy the photos and paste to the email to send to myself which would work for texts as well.

Userlevel 1

I have the same issue.  Did anyone get an answer to fix this?

I need this to be fixed asap!! It's so frustrating. I use it for work related pics as well....ugh!

Userlevel 2

I think a better question is this:  Is anybody at TMobile even reading these things anymore?  Circumstantial evidence would indicate, “Nope!”

I guess I’ll thow in my two cents as well. We’ve used text to email for responding to our company scheduling person for years until it stopped working last week. Email to text still works, just NOT text to email. TMOBILE...please help!!

Userlevel 2

I am on the telephone right now with T-Mobile Agent. She said this is nationwide issue and checking to see when will be resolved. OMG! I thought it was my phone until I read all these replies lol.